Part 10: "My Trophy"

Ciela and Sebastian walked out and got into the carriage. She felt guilty taking Sebastian because she knew Ciel needed the protection. But then again, she did too.
"I'm sure Lord Trancy is a nice man once you warm up to him."
"I can't 'Warm Up' to someone who has been a family enemy for generations."
"You know, I heard he is quite the courtier."
"Is that supposed to help?"
Sebastian looked away with a sour look on his face.
"Ok, I'm sorry. That was cold."
"It's quite alright."
The carriage pulled to a stop and the pair knocked on the doors.  After a moment, Alois opened them with a big smile.
"Hello,
Wifey."
"Hello Alois." She said, not meeting his gaze.
He pulled her into a great big hug and ran upstairs,
"Follow me!"
They walked past the triplets and past Hannah. Until they got to a door. A door that looked like the same one that was at home. But it had 10 locks, not 5.
"Why so many locks?" She asked, Uneasy.
"To protect you from other men."
At this, her eyes widened as she looked on.
"It has a bathroom and everything! It also connect to Sebastians room just in case you need anything!"
"That's very.. Considerate."
"I know." He said, sweeping her into a little circle made by hands cupping her waist. He spun her and then he stopped, tilted her head upwards, and said,
"You Ciela Phantomhive, are my trophy."
"That is quite enough Lord Trancy." Sebastian said, stepping between the two. As Alois walked away Ciela thanked Sebastian profusely and she unpacked and promptly locked all of the locks, and went to bed.