Parr 15: "Absolutely Mad"

_____________________________
CIEL'S P.O.V.
_____________________________
"Sebastian, I just don't know what to do with her." Ciel sighed, admitting defeat.
"Well, I think you could start with being a little nicer to her." Sebastian suggested, keeping his distance.
"I don't think that's my issue. I think she's the one with the problem." He looked up at Sebastian, surprised he had said that.
"Well, I spoke to her today as well. She is worried about nobody wanting to marry her because of 'The Tragedy'" Sebastian felt like he was walking on eggshells, this argument was a messy one, but as the Phantomhive butler, he knew he'd have to clean it up.
"Don't be daft," Ciel said, rising.
"There are already plenty of men pining for her, do you know how many letters I get?"
Ciel asked, sounding annoyed and overwhelmed.
"Well then, You and I will accompany her to London next month when the new season starts. I'm sure it will be quite the exciting experience for her." Sebastian added, looming the doorway of Ciels bedroom.
"I shall sleep on it. Goodnight Sebastian."

'I don't know how I'm going to keep her under control the next few days. She's probably shroud with me.. I hope she doesn't do anything absolutely mad. '