Part 13: "All Your Fault"

"Ciela why do you do this?" Ciel said, sitting back down, rubbing his forehead.
"Do what?" She inquired, putting her sword away.
"Ask me things you know the answer to. You've asked me the same questions since we got back. You've always gotten the same answer. It's like every time you ask it you expect it to be something different!" Ciel was slightly yelling now, an irritated tone in his voice.
"Don't you think I'm owed an apology?"
"Apology?" Ciel said, laughing.
"Apology for what?" He said after he got it out of his system.
"An apology for years of no friends? An apology for locking me away? An apology for things like this happening to me? This is all your fault!!"
Ciela got up to face her brother, tears streaming down her face that was now red with anger.
"When will you face reality Ciela? You think your special or something? Your just another woman. Expected to marry some highborn man, produce honor for our name, and be a dignified lady. You are incapable of doing any of these things! It's because we have no parents, no guardian, nobody to watch over us so people automatically think we're an easy target!"
Spit was flying from Ciels mouth as he spoke in such a rage, he could be heard throughout the manor.
"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!" Ciela bawled, pushing him out.