Part 12: "Head Of The Household"

Ciel has told Alois that that night Ciela would be staying at the Phantomhive manor. She would no longer be living with him. Alois was livid but let it pass because he already had a little trick up his sleeve. A few nights passed when one evening, Ciel and Ciela were having dinner together. Suddenly a loud crash Emanated from upstairs. As soon as the crash sounded they heard Sebastian upstairs fighting off whoever had broken in.
"Ciel! My room! Now!!"
The pair ran to the safest room in the house.
Ciela's room
They sat by the edge of her bed.
"Sebastian said you had a question for me?" Ciel inquired as he scooted closer.
"I wanted to ask you, why am I always the pawn in your chess game? Why do you make dangerous deals? Why don't you let me help you?!"
Ciel got frustrated, he didn't have time to answer her silly questions that even he barely knew the answer to.
" Because I am the head of this household. I do the deals and control the company. You my sister are a lady. Ladies don't jave a say in things like this. I protect you."
"Why don't we change that? Why can do this together.." She shouted, a bit hurt.
"That will no-"
"Hello my lady." Claude said as he burst the rough the door.
"Claude Faustus." Ciela said as the backed up
"Be a good girl and come with me" Claude said, holding out his hand to her as she crumpled back into her bed.
"She will be beholden to no man but me!" Ciel said, getting up and facing Claude.
"Oh, a child is supposed to frighten me? A demon? Pathetic." Claude remarked in a mocking tone as he sent Ciel flying into the dresser.
"Would you like to see what I'm capable of Faustus?" Ciela said, getting up and reaching for her sword.
"Show me." Claude grabbed his own, ready to battle her.
The two had a duel one might hear of in a legend or fairy tale. Constantly cutting, one outdoing the other until Ciela had Claude pinned up against the wall. She grabbed his tie, making him lean down to her level.
"You will be leaving now."
As soon as she let go, a cut up and baffled Claude made his way out the door.
"See, I'm capable of protecting myself."