Izuku Midoriya's Last Target/Izuku Midoriya: Redemption

In 4, we have a two part book called Izuku Midoriya's Last Target and Izuku Midoriya: Redemption by once again UnderthePen

So Izuku Midoriya's Last Target follows Izuku Midoriya as a hero hunter who to his knowledge, hunts and kills corrupt heroes kinda like how Stain did in the series except being paid. His next target though, he had some issues with taking. This time, he was told to kill the Gravity hero Uravity who did not fit the criteria as some of his other targets. He decided to take some time to think on this before taking the job or not. That night however, he finds himself in a bar with the woman he was told to kill sitting next to him. After a situation where he saves her from a bar fight, she follows him to thank him and changes his life for the better.

The second story Izuku Midoriya: Redemption is about a year after the end of the first book with Izuku and Ochako going through life as pro heroes and trying to help the world in their own ways along with being a couple. I can't say much of what happens in this without spoiling the first book, but this is a work in progress that I really do like and started on Wattpad reading. As always, give the writer your support and feel free to check out his work.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/166125046-izuku-midoryia%27s-last-target

https://www.wattpad.com/story/167495919-izuku-midoryia-redemption