3.1, tattoo

season 3, chapter 1 : tattoo

* * *

"The girl's got some issues

"The girl's got some issues."

* * *

I lift my head up from the window, groaning as I still realise we're in the car. Darkness is surrounding Lydia, Allison, and I. The only light that's being given off is from the street lights and Lydia's headlights from her car.

"The doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive but everyone got over it." Lydia begins. "And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101."

"So, you've spoken to him?" I ask, leaning against the two passengers seat to look at them.

"Oh, you're finally awake." Allison giggles.

Lydia shakes her head. "Not since his dad moved him to London."

"What about you?" I ask, turning to the brunette. "How are you and Scott?"

"We agreed not to text or call all summer." Allison replies.

"Oh." I quietly say.

I look out of Lydia's window to see Stiles' blue jeep beside us, waiting for the red traffic light like we are. I can see their lips moving as he and Scott continue their conversation, Stiles' head turning and his eyes meeting mine. He nods his head towards the car I'm in, Scott turning around.

"Uh, guys.." I begin. "Don't look to your left."

The two laughing girls look to their left then Allison's smile drops, beginning to panic about seeing Scott.

"Lydia, go! Just go!" Allison desperately says.

"But the light." Lydia argues, looking at the red light.

I notice Stiles lean over Scott and begin to wind the window down before yelling, his hand giving us a small wave. Lydia presses down on the pedal and begins to drive away, ignoring the fact the light is still red.

"You alright?" I asked the stressed girl.

"Uh, yeah.." Allison replies, pausing. "Wait, stop. I need to go back and talk to him."

Lydia glances at her then we slowly come to a stop. I glance in the mirror to see that they've stopped as well. The two turn in their seats and begin to talk about why the boys may have stopped when I notice something running towards the car.

"Look out!" I scream.

The animal crashes through the windshield, glass flying everywhere as we scream. The three of us quickly stumble out of the car, staring at the dead deer in shock. I feel a hand on my back and I look up to see Stiles looking down at me with concern crossed over his face. Without saying anything, I wrap my arms around his torso and try to calm myself down as he reassures me by rubbing my back.