6.1, memory lost

season 6, chapter 1 : memory lost

* * *

"Stiles, I'm not letting them take you

"Stiles, I'm not letting them take you."

* * *

Scott, Stiles, and I stand around the many cop cars as one of the deputies finishing wrapping Stiles' wrist in a black brace.

"What the hell were you three thinking?" The Sheriff asks.

"We were just trying to help." Scott chuckles nervously.

"Why don't you try and help me understand what the hell happened here?" Stilinski says.

"Right, well, we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over." Stiles replies.

Scott blocks the mans windshield in his werewolf form, growling as he raises his arm to hit the windshield. The man inside the car screams, terrified for his life.

I pull an awkward face. "He was getting away."

"He got away." Stilinski informs.

"Right because obviously he's some sort of criminal mastermind, dad." Stiles continues.

"Uh huh." Stilinski hums. "You want to guess what the stolen merchandise is?"

The three of us follow Sheriff Stilinski to the back of the van, pulling it open to reveal multiple helium cans.

"This could be a good thing." Scott says as we drive along the roads.

I furrow my eyebrows. "That we saved helium?"

Scott laughs lightly at my response. "I mean, that.. They don't need us anymore."

Stiles scoffs. "Okay, well, they need us. They just don't know it."

"We're all going off to college soon so Beacon Hills is gonna have to us survive without us." Scott tells us.

"Beacon Hills will burn to the ground without us." Stiles says, I nod in agreement.

"They don't need us." Scott repeats.

Stiles' phone begins to vibrate, fumbling through his pockets before showing us his phone screen. It's his father, Sheriff Stilinski, calling him.

"They need us!" Stiles exclaims.

Scott retracts his claws from the young boys neck, gasping for air as he turns towards us.

"I saw a guy on a horse." Scott tells us. "He had a gun."

"Okay, a guy with a gun." Stilinski repeats. "That sounds like my department, not yours."