She can't accept

[Chaewon]

Oh god, why is she here-

Oh yes, I have to share my room... but uhm- where will she sleep?

I SWEAR IF SHE DARES TO SLEEP IN MY BED I'M GOING TO YEET HER AWAY!

"Hey, I have a question. Do you hate me?" She asked

I don't hate her, I don't want to accept her as a sister. That's too much. Like, I don't see Joongmin as my dad so why should I see her as my sister. She isn't my sister and she's never going to be my sister.

"No, I don't. I only don't want a new sister. We're just living in the same house, no more... ok?" I answered to her.

But for real, WHERE THE FUCK WILL SHE SLEEP?

"Minju, where are you going to sleep? It's late now so it would be nice if I get know it." I said to her.

"Uhm... That's a good question at the moment-" she said and she laughed.

WOW MY MOTHER AND JOONGMIN ARE SO DUMB

"I can sleep on the floor" she said

"OH HELL NO! You're my guest so I have to be polite or something. I'm going to sleep on the couch in the living room and you can sleep in my bed." I said to her

Ugh I don't want that but if my mother knows that I want that she sleeps on the couch then she's going to kill me!

"Sleep with me" she said

"Girl I-" (Chaewon)

"NOT THAT KIND OF SLEEP- I don't care about sleeping in the same bed with others. If I can sleep so everything is alright for me" she said with a smile

Ok wtf I realise that she has a really pretty smile

"Ok, but only one night and we ask the next day my mother and Joongmin if they can buy a bed for you" I said then she nodded.

We changed our clothes and climbed on the bed.

I close my eyes now and fall asleep.

[Next day]

I open my eyes slowly...

I have a warm feeling. It feels very good... It's a long time ago when I had this feeling...

Wait-
OMFG

WHY AM I HUGGING MINJU-

I'm not gay I'm not gay I'm not gay

But I like it to cuddle her-

I'M NOT GAY!

Oh fuck she wakes up-

"We're cuddling, Chaewon." She said to me tirely.

Ok, she's cute when she's tired

We have stood up out of the bed and prepared everything for school.

Oh wait- why is she wearing the same uniform like me-

"Minju, are you at the same school like me?" I asked

"Today is my first day. I lived with my mother in another city but... let's talk about that at another day." She said with a sad face.

I'm worried... what happened with her mother?

Whatever, we have to go now!

----

School is done so we're on the way to my home now.

"How was the school for you?" I asked her.

"Kinda nice. But a few guys tried to flirt with me... that was disgusting. Happily my class mates protected me. But Chaewon... you were alone today, why?" She asked me.

"Hm... I don't have friends at the school. My friends are in another school... I also was in another school but when my parents divorced I had to go to another school because I must live with my mom. I want to live with my sister and my dad." I answered.

"You have a sister? I wish I would have also siblings. Maybe it's funny! But Chaewon, you have a friend at the school. You have me!" She said

I can't take this serious.

"Are you kidding me? I said we only live in the same house, no more. We aren't friends!" I said to her.

She seems to be sad again. If I hurt her feelings then I don't care about that. She has to accept that. I don't want a friend here. I want my real friends!

"Its ok Chaewon. We're not more. So I'm going to search another way to home. We're not more, we don't have to walk together. Bye." (Minju)

She went away from me. She is mad... I didn't want that but ok she can't accept it. It's her problem and not mine!

To be continued