destiny

[Minju]

In the morning..

I woke up and Chaewon was still sleeping beside me.

She really looks cute while sleeping! That makes me wanna cuddle her.. but if I cuddle her now she would be annoyed maybe-

The talk yesterday.. I tried to comfort her and she was thankful but still had a sad aura.. I think she is sad because her mother was arguing with my dad.. maybe it reminded her of her parents when they were arguing? I'm questioning how her family was breaking.. it surely happened a big fight.. also between Chaesol and Ranhee because they never talk to each other. Ranhee said Chaesol hates her but why?? Chaewon is the only one who is ok with everyone of her family I noticed..

I want to ask Chaewon about what happened but.. would she trust me??

I tried to wake Chaewon because we have to go to the school. She opened her eyes but she complained and doesn't want to stand up-

"Chaewon we'll be late if you-"

"I don't want to go. You can go but I won't stand up.." She said

"Your mother will be angry if you don't go to school.." I said

"My mom would be ok if you go to school.. I'm not important."

"Kimchae jjigae you are her daughter! She surely wants that her daughter goes to the school!"

"Girl, she just wants that what Joongmin wants didn't you get it?" She said

"Ok then... it's important to me that you go to school and I don't wanna be lonely there!"

"You have friends.."

"But I want you-"

JAHDNANDN I SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH MY WORDS-

"Fine..." She said and stood up

She's in a bad mood... but I knew it since our talk yesterday..

--------------------------------

After class, we went to an ice cream shop because I know she loves mint chocolate flavoured ice cream! Maybe this can comfort her?? But for real how she can love this flavour It tastes so bad for me .-. Whatever, her love to her mintcho is low-key cute!

After we ate our ice cream, we went to a park and sat on a park bench

"Chaewon... I have a question and if you don't want to trust me it's ok because maybe the answer of my question will frustrate you.." I said

"Just ask"

"Ok.. why are your parents divorced??" I asked

"One day... my parents were fighting... after they were finished my mother went to me and gave me the fault for everything and I didn't know why because I did literally nothing.. I even didn't know about what they were fighting.. then she slapped me for many times and my face turned red and swelled.. I cried and I didn't know why this happened. I ran into my room... my sister came home and entered the room and was shocked after seeing my face and I told her what happened. She started to hate my mother and went to my dad to tell him everything. They decided to divorce and for the first my dad didn't allow me to see my mother but I did everything to see her again and moved after the Subin thing to her. I forgave my mother. She apologised for this one day.. and you know what? I wasn't mad after all because my dad isn't innocent.. I fucking saw wounds on my mother's body at this day.. She was angry and didn't know how to control herself.. that's why I wasn't mad. From then on I'm getting sad when my argues with someone because it destroys confidence and it let me thinking of this one day when my mother let her whole madness out at me. I'm so mad at Joongmin.. he made my mother so sad... I bet she cried yesterday... I don't want that she cries.."

I took her hand quickly...

"Chaewon, Ranhee is a strong woman. She's ok and you should go to her and we can comfort her.. together!" I said

She suddenly hugged me. I hugged her back. I guess a hug is that what she needs the most at the moment...

And it's a bad story which she talked about... but I'm glad about knowing that she trusts me everything.. I appreciate that a lot!

I just want to help her. I just want to give her a good feeling. I always want to be on her side.

It's my determination.

I really hated the destiny but now I forgive the destiny because destiny gave me a wonderful angel called Kim Chaewon..

To be continued
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

[A/N]: WOW LISTENING TO FIESTA PIANO COVER MAKES ME CREATIVE SNSNNSNSND I really enjoy it to write this story! Thanks for reading I appreciate your eyes on this story a lot!