[4] Black Bulls

3rd POV

"512, no offers. This concludes the Magic Knights Entrance Exam."

Everybody started to leave the arena, most in disappointment or sorrow plastered on their faces. Team Natsu waited outside with Captain Yami and Finral. Asta and Yuno walked up to one another and smirk.

"Yuno. You're golden and I'm a bull. This is where our true battle begins!"

"Yeah. Let's see who'll-" Asta screeched and quickly bolted off to the toilets away from Yuno. Meanwhile with Team Natsu and the black bulls, Yami was getting very fed up and irritated.

"Where is that shrimp.." he mumbled in annoyance.

While Asta was in the bathrooms, Asta happened to almost be attacked, but luckily Yuno stepped in. Asta walked back over to the rest of the members, only to be greeted by a very cranky Captain.

"You've got some nerve, making me wait. How long does it take for you to take a dump?"

"Actually, it was really something!" Asta replied.

"It was long and large-" before he could finish explaining, Yami grabbed him by his head and started giving him terrible aches.

"That's not what I meant! Who asked you to start talking about your turds, you moron?!" Lucy put her hand over mouth in disgust.

"Let's go, Finral."

"Right-o," he obeyed, opening a spatial portal."

"Wha! What's that?!" Asta questioned, sweating intensely.

"Seems to be spatial magic.." Erza inspected.

"Since you can't magically fly, you're going to have to learn some transport magic, too. Oh wait you don't have any magical powers!" Yami taunted.

"Er, sorry to bug you, Yami, but it's a bit hard to keep a gate this size open, so could you just go through quickly?" Finral begged.

"Who do you think you're ordering around? Tough it our, and surpass your limits," Yami demanded.

"EH!?"

"I like this captain," Erza commented.

"He's scary," Lucy described.

Yami instantly threw Asta through the portal, making him scream. The rest of them followed behind through the portal. Finral sighed in relief after using so much magic. Team Natsu and Asta looked at the base in front of them in shock.

"Well? Pretty nice?"

"It's pretty run-down."

"Welcome to the black bulls," Yami said.

Asta ran to the door. But before he could introduce himself properly, a fire explosion made him go flying back. Natsu's eyes glittered in excitement.

"Fire!"

"Wait," Erza demanded, pulling Natsu back.

"Oh dear, they're at it again," Final sighed.

"Welcome to the absolute worst Magic Knights Squad, the Black Bulls," Yami greeted. Asta ran right into the fire, only to be shot at once again.

"Now I'm pissed! You'd better be prepared!" an angry voice shouted, shooting fire balls.

"I'm not... but let's do this!" a blonde hair boy smiled.

"What's all the ruckus? Ugh, I drank way too much. My head hurts," a naked lady groaned.

"You're as adorable as an angel again today, my little sister Marie.." a sister complex praised with a bloody nose.