[7] Noelle

3rd POV

"I can barely sense any mana from you, you lowly insect," she spat harshly. 

"Insect?!" 

"Lowly?"

"You want to know what's lowly? Your attitude," Erza growled. 

As Asta was in shock, Team Natsu were boiling in fury, especially Natsu. Lucy narrowed her eyes sharply in disappointment, while Erza just clenched her fists in fury. Gray crossed his arms and glared at the rude noble. 

The female raised her hand to her chest before saying, "My name is Noelle Silva. I belong to the royal family of this kingdom. Why do you speak like I'm in the wrong? I'm just putting this pest in their place." 

"What!? R-R-R-R-Royal family?!" Asta stuttered in shock.

"Royal family, huh?" Natsu growled under his breath. When suddenly, Asta scurries on the ground, bowing, begging for her forgiveness.

"As long as you understand." 

"Who're you calling an insect, huh!?" Asta randomly shouts. 

"We're supposed to be colleagues as Magic Knights! Who cares if you're royalty?!" 

"That's right, Asta! You tell her! Status means nothing!" Magna adds. 

"Yeah, how dare you speak to your fellow workmates that way?" Lucy buts in with a scowl. 

"Of course royalty matters," she said bluntly. 

"How do you figure?!" Asta and Magna shout. 

"Are foolish peasants unable to understand this with words alone?" the young noble asked, before creating an aura of water with her hand. 

"I guess I'll have to show you with the difference between our magical powers," she said. 

"H-Hey!"

In a flash, Team Natsu appear in front of Asta and Magna. Asta widened his eyes at them, as Magna was reaching out to shove them away. 

"Know your place," she commented, before releasing a large ball of water that started to flow towards them. Natsu and Gray got their stances, ready to take on the small attack. But before any other attack could be made, the water instantly hits Magna into the wall. 

Noelle lowers her eye lids before closing her eyes and turning away. 

"You little bitch! You've got some nerve, what do you think you're doing to your senior?!" Magna cursed as he readjusted his shades. Lucy and Erza looked at Noelle in confusion as they stood their ground. 

"You were just standing in the wrong spot, who gave you permission to stand there?" Noelle asked, as she tried to keep her rude royal demeanor. 

"What!?" everyone shouted. 

"Why you-" as Natsu was about to attack Noelle, Erza held her arm out in front of him in order to halt his actions. She looks at him and shakes her head. Gray and Lucy look at each other, quickly understanding the situation. Happy however, didn't get one thing. 

"I'm your senior!" 

"And I'm royalty." 

"Huh? I don't care if you're royalty or the Silver Eagle's captain's little sister. I mean, the only person who'd accept a spoiled brat like you is Mister Yami! Be more thankful, you moron. I held back because you're a girl, but now, I'm gonna have to initiate you, too, damn it!" he scolded.