[8] Rowdy

3rd POV

The sun rose upon its peek, shining over Clover Kingdom and the Black Bulls base. Team Natsu were awoken to the determined screams of the anti-magic shrimp. Asta ran through the halls and rooms, cleaning every creek. 

As he finished his cleaning, his actions led him to doing the laundry for the squad. And of course, he finds bras, making is nose bleed furiously. Then afterwards, he feeds the beasts in the dungeon. And of course gets eaten hole along with the meat. 

Asta appears in front of the Captain's room, as if it was his duty to wake him up.

"Don't wake me up! I'll kill you!" the captain's voice growled from the other side of the door.

Asta screeched as he ran down the hall to finish all his chores. 

----------------------------------------------------------

The squad sat together in the large cafeteria and ate quietly. 

"Noelle, why don't you help me with the cleaning?" 

"Cleaning? But I'm royalty." 

"But you're a newbie like me!" 

"I've never cleaned or done laundry in my life."

"That's not something to brag about, is it?" 

"We're in the same squad, right? I'm pretty sure you should be helping with that stuff."

"But I'm royalty."

"Why are you talking to me like that?" 

"Shut up, you insect."

"Damn it!" 

As the two newbies bickered, everyone was peacefully eating. Gauche was admiring a picture of his younger sister, Charmy was eating her food in delight. 

"So uh.. what do Magic Knights do anyway?" Asta asked, looking at his senior, Magna. 

"What? Are you seriously asking that?" Magna growled, as he stood up from his seat. 

"I also wonder the same thing," Erza said, appearing from nowhere. 

"Yeah, these days have been nothing but.. uhm-" before Lucy could finish her sentence, Natsu chows down on the food on the table in front of them harshly.

"This is good!" Natsu praised, as his food went flying everywhere. 

"Hey! Don't eat all of it!" Charmy begged with a scowl. 

"Fish!" Happy cried happily.

"Natsu, mind your manners!"Erza instructed. 

"Yeah, flame brain," Gray snickered. 

"What was that, droopy eyes?!" Natsu slammed his food on the table due to an outburst at the ice make wizard. 

"You heard me." 

Natsu scowled as the two started bickering and horse fighting like the idiots they are. The squad just watched them in disappointment. Lucy started to sweat as she hid her face in embarrassment. 

"QUIET DOWN!" Erza shouted loudly, which rumbled the castle. The ground started to shake at Erza's wrath. 

"You guys, please pipe down," Finral begged. 

"Yeah, I'm just trying to eat!" 

"You think my goddess, Marie would want to hear or see this?!"