Forty-Three

"Mom?" I was suddenly elsewhere at what look like king cross station. I was just walking with her.

"Davina."

I turned and saw him.

"Harry!" I ran and embraced him. "Wait how?"

"I would ask you the same thing."

"But... Harry are we dead?"

"No." He said shaking his head. "I'm still alive, Voldemort thinks I am dead, but..."

"How are we here? I broke the link, we're no longer connected even mom..."

"Mom?"

"She was going to tell me soething." I look around. "Wait what's happening?"

"Voldemort is calling for followers." he said closing his eyes and listening. "Neville is standing up. Davina you have to listen to me, wake up and I will get voldemort's attention. I need you to get Bellatrix away from me as far as you can. Otherwise I won't have a chance."

"Alright."

"Now, wake up!"

I woke up gasping and looking around seeing almost no one. My wand was on my lap, I grabbed it and ran out of the great hall and pass the crowd of people running up the stairs. I went to the third floor and look out the window to see everyone listening to Neville. I stay hidden behind the window and look as Bellatrix was near Harry. If she didn't move, Harry wouldn't have a chance to get away. Neville pulled out the Gryffindor sword as Harry rolled out of Hagrid's arms and I levated the rock Bellatrix was standing on and threw her to the oppisite side from where Harry was. She screamed as Voldemort was fought off Harry after Harry attacked the snake. I turned in a differnet direction when I saw someone watching me. Then someone appartated and Simon was in front of me.

"Well... doesn't this add the odds?"

"You pledge your loyalty." I said gripping my wand as we both walk to the middle of the hall. "Don't you dare think this changes anything."

"Davina, please." He held out his arm out. "I don't want to fight you, just surrender, pledge your loyatly to Voldemort and he'll spare you."

I scoffed. "I rather be dead than pledge my faith in the man that tried to kill my brother, and murder my parents. Who has killed hundreds without so much as a shred of guilt, just to get what he wants."

"Maybe I can grant that." he threw a spell as I block it and threw one back at him but he dodge it as well. "Pity Davina, you don't remember? Potter train us both you and me. Privilege of playing the nice guy for once."

I threw another and he let it bounce off from him and hit the wall.

He step closer as we were fighting each other, he was about to throw another one when he was thrown forward and I saw the gash on his back. Glancing up I felt a relief seeing who it was. Not giving Simon a chance i apparated and was beside Draco's as he grab my arms and turned me to look at him.

"Never do that again."

"What? Being on the verge of death? Or sneaking away?"

"Both." I notice the way he was looking at me. "You're eyes..."