~shattered~

~two years back~

Dead Dead Dead...

A girl with gingered colored hair and petite figure came rushing into a white painted house, seems like she was excited about something.

"Mom,Dad!"she yelled happily.

No reply

"I have big news" she held up a piece of paper.

No reply

The house was extremely quiet as she heard the sounds of water droplets.

She immediately climbed up the stairs then she saw the doors leading to all the rooms smashed like someone violently broke the doors.

A human can't do that, she ran into her parent's room then she saw them lying on the floor,their eyes were wide open and their skin was pale.

She touched them,their skin was cold, she checked for pulse but they were already dead with two piercing marks on their neck.

"What!No!!!!"she screamed terrified as tears poured down from her eyes..

The blood pounded in her ears.
Her heart thudded in her chest.
Her hands shooked.
Her feets tingled.
Her vision disfigured as if she was in a deep abyss where she couldn't come out.
Breathing was very hard.
She cried harder,her chest going tight as bile rose in her throat.

Panic attack, no not now.
She tried to stand up but she staggered and fell.

She heard footsteps rushing into the house then she blacked out as one lingering thoughts remained in her head.

They are dead..............

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
~ A kiss of blood~
☾dysphoria☽