Briiighh! that's how it rang in my head

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♫

    _________❁❁❁❁________

7:00AM Carlifornia
    Office doors

                   ~𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏~

             𝐈 𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 into the company quickly not wanting to be late for my first day of work. I wore a white colored blouse designed with some silver tricklets with a high waist navy blue straight skirt.

Juck,I was even surprised I got the job as his assistant I mean I wasn't expecting to even get this job,I just hope my boss is not some grumpy old man who rants and raves unnecessarily because I don't really know virtually everything about being an assistant besides I didn't even sign up for it.

I greeted a few employees who passed by and immediately went to the CEO's office,there I saw the god_like man,he was very focused on his computer typing so immensely.

He looked up noticing my every movement, then he smirked assessing my outfit making me to flush a little bit.

"Good morning sir"I greeted bewildered by his sudden change of mood.he quickly waved while he returned to what he was currently doing.

I went into my office,it was kind of small with a mahogany table and a few stacks of papers,it was disorganized though but I was prepared to start  my day just hoping this company doesn't turns out to be a moment of problems cause I wasn't prepared for that.....
___________❦❦❦❦❦_________

"Ellen" a rusky voice mumbled almost saying it in a whisper.

I turned back and saw my boss,he was as handsome as ever with his piercing gray eyes and black hair but he had this worried look on his face.

"Ehrmmm..yes sir" I stuttered taking in his disheveled features.

"I am having a meeting with some important persons so I want you to acquire 4 items for me in the company's shaft.

"Four items?"I asked  confused.

"Yeah..Bella will show you where it is"he drawled signalling someone to come in.

Bella immediately came inside,she was that blonde I met on the interview,she glared at me and mumbled something I couldn't hear.

"Bella show her where the shaft is and bring me the 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫,𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔞 𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔱,𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱  and 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔡" He stated carefully,waved and walked out.

I followed the blonde,we entered into the elevator.we didn't say anything to each other so it was kind of awkward.

"So you got the job huh?"she started scrunching her face in disgust.

"Yeah"I quickly replied not wanting to talk to her or start a conversation.

I heard her muttered something like brat in her breath.we stopped at a black door,she glared at me for a while and handed me the keys.

"Go in there and get the items"she snapped then left leaving me alone there.

I opened the door and entered into the room,I saw different brown boxes scattered everywhere.

Jeez where should I start☹☹

I ransacked some of the boxes and saw something shaped like a necklace,the body was scripted with

       𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔞 𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔱 1879

What the hell!?are you kidding me!!!!? I muttered shocked.

I checked other boxers and saw different objects

        𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 1873
      𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱 1874
   𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔞𝔫𝔡(𝔲𝔫𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫)

I stared at the four items carefully,the trickles sand was actually red in a small glass bottle.

_________𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌_________

I hurriedly entered into a hall,my boss was sitted there with three magnificent persons.

One was a girl with a black long hair that had yellow stripes,she had tattoos and some piercings but I couldn't fathom her beauty,she was gorgeous.

The other two were middle aged men,one had brown hair the other was actually black.

"Isn't she beautiful, Hayden I didn't know you had a new toy" the girl started,she pouted innocently like she didn't say something wrong.

I was taken aback by what she just said, toy!! I clenched my fist,I stared at Hayden for any reaction but he just sat down there with a bored expression.

She just called me a toy, ain't you going to do something.

"Certainly"the brown haired
remarked checking me out.

"So are we doing it or not?"Hayden inquired then signalled me to leave,I dropped the three materials,he told me to hold on to the fourth one(trickles sand) and give it to him later.

"The trickles sand is very important"he stated with all seriousness.

"Okay"I replied then walked out.
☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

8:00 pm

          I reached my arms high over my head and stretched,damn it's been a long day of work and I was prepared to go home,I peeped into my boss's office and didn't see anyone.

Maybe he left

My phone rang and saw it was Lisa calling☏☏☏...

"Hello Lisa" I picked the call
ruffling my red hair.📱

"Have you heard what happened in the news?" Lisa voice came in like she was scared.📱

"What?" I asked quite surprised by how she sounded.📱

"Come home quickly" she replied then cut the call.📲

Hmm I wonder what's wrong?

I boarded a bus that dropped me out at my house...

I opened the door then something rolled from my bag like something red in a glass bottle..

Fuck!I forgot to give him the trickles sand,I don't want to lose my job!!.

Seems I am going back to the office..

~~~~~~~~~❁❁❁~~~~~~~~~
woww I am done with this chapter, Thanks for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment though, love to hear your views about the chapter.

Next update will be slow though but enjoy⍟⍟⍟⍟..

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄