Gosh! just saw something I shouldn't

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𖦹

   __________✰✰✰✰________

8:00pm carlifornia
  office door

                 ~𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏~

            .   𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 into a cab and ran back to the office,I hope he's inside cause if he's not that would be bad luck for me.

The doors of the elevator opened,I stepped out as I headed straight to the CEO'S office. I drew close to the office then I started hearing sounds of someone groaning in pain.

I was kind of confused if I should just barge in or knock or something.

Jeez what if he's having sex with someone

Eww eww eww what am I thinking?!!

I immediately pushed the perv thought backwards and entered into the office....

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

The office was kinda dark though,I managed to find the light switch and flicked it on
then I saw something so terrifying,I couldn't move like my feet was stuck to the floor, dreadful images flashed through my mind as I stared at fangs and blood.

When my senses came back,I tried to scream but my mouth was tightly covered by a hand and the scream was suppressed,I looked up and saw it was actually my boss,he wasn't calm and collected like before,his hair was messy and his eyes were platinum something was quite different,he had fangs.

"Ughh I can't believe she found out already I guess you have to take her to the libeled besides I don't even like her " Bella spoke straightening her clothes and pouting innocently as she showed most of her boobs.

He immediately released me and smiled like nothing happened while his eyes returned to normal and his fangs disappeared.

"How about we go for a walk?" He asked then pushed one strand of my hair showing my full shocked face.

"Yuck, see ya later" Bella stated scrunching her face in disgust then walked out.

I didn't know what to say though,I mean if I say no or something,he is going to eventually kill me,I was kind of confused,is he a vampire?a monster?why is he behaving nice?jeez!! My head was totally cramped..

"Ok..ay but wha...t a...re y..ou?"I drawled gathering all possible confidence,I don't think I want to die yet.

"Really? I am a pureblood vampire "he answered coyly grinning at me.

"Pureblood?"I asked as I gulped when his cold expression returned.

"Let's go feel the city just so you know this will be your last time here"he concluded chuckling softly.

Vampires are really bipolar, don't just get on their bad side or ya dead ellen☹☹☹

I mumbled to myself walking out with him...

𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘𖣘

8:28 pm carlifornia
  Bubbling city

              ~𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏~

                   𝐖𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 out of the company shortly,it was kind of late though but the city was really lively, women and men chattering, laughters and music filled the air,I have never been outside this late before, I see why Hayden really wanted us to take a walk.

We strolled forward into the streets as we stopped at a book store named 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙱𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙳...

He immediately grabbed my hand

"You scared" he asked smiling like I was going to get killed.

Damn what should I do? maybe scream or something,I think Bella mentioned something like that,what does it mean???!!!!!!!!!

I tried to scream but he dragged me inside and looked at me with a cold expression,only if eyes could kill,I guess I would have been dead by now.

"Sorry"I mumbled looking down,guess I am the captive here.

He signalled me to follow and I did,a lady immediately appeared,her hair was dyed pink,it was kind of short,she looked like those cute anime girls that behave so childish and pretty.

"Hey Hayden!"she crowed in a girlish squeaky voice and then hugged him.

He rolled his eyes and then patted her hair like she was some kid.

Awww so cute,I kind of smiled forgetting I was in a big trouble...

She looked at me, waved then hug me too,I was surprised then I hugged her back cause it was comforting and warm.

"So what bring you guys here" she asked smiling.

"Her memories,I want you to wipe them" Hayden stated coyly pointing at me.

My memories!!! what the hell..

"Ok let's go"she answered walking towards a door.

"No one is wiping my memory"I snapped glaring at Hayden.

I don't care if I fucking lose my job but my memories hell no!!

"Really"Hayden grunted annoyed by what I said.

"Yeah"I scoffed looking at the pink haired girl for help.

Ellen chill don't forget he is a vampire!!!!!!!!.

"Hayden if she doesn't want her memories to be wiped then I think you should leave her" she pouted and did some kind of cute eyes like she got my clues and it worked it magic.

"Okay let's go home" Hayden ruffled his hair and walked out of the shop.

I muttered a thank you to her and followed him out.

___________☻☻☻___________

     I came out of the store with Hayden ,the stars shown and twinkled,it was really beautiful.

Hayden held my hand pressing it softly.

"I am sorry"he whispered,removed his hand and then looked away.

I flushed as my face turned to red,did my boss just said sorry to me,I didn't know what to reply so I decided to just be silent..

Soon we heard screams, me and Hayden followed the sounds and came to stop at a scene. A woman was held by a monster,I wouldn't say vampire it looked like a monster with black eyes,sharp nails, fangs and it's clothes were torned with no hair..

"A feral" Hayden muttered angrily,I have never seen him that mad before.

"Can you save the woman?"I asked terrified,he didn't reply, instead he moved very fast and sliced the feral's neck.

The woman who was released from the feral's grip ran away without looking back.

The dead feral turned into ashes like it never existed.

Ohhh my ghaad,what just happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Thanks
Don't forget to vote and comment though to show your support♫♫♫♫

༄༄᯽༄༄᯽༄༄᯽༄༄᯽༄