oh shit! this is weird

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

  __________᪥᪥᪥᪥_______

~Carlifornia~
  office doors....

                ~𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒅𝒆𝒏~

            𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 at the front of the window, my back facing the door as I stared outside.
   I was a bit tired after rehashing all the old materials which was imperative, I know I will be looking like a dark, sad, wordly eyes of a man beaten by life but damn! I wasn't beaten by life,I just miss her.

I checked my wrist watch shortly and saw that the interview was still going on,I didn't have anything doing since it was still a little bit early before the meeting starts so I decided to go check on the interview.

     IT didn't end there though,I had a meeting with some booboisies so I was somber about entering the next meeting.

I strolled into the elevator and went to the first floor,I caught the sight of the blonde sitted at the mahogany table.

"Good morning sir" she greeted exposing more of her chest for me to see.
I didn't reply,I just waved at her and entered into the hall.

Tessa was sitted with a lady with red coloured hair,she was so beautiful and attractive.

"Let's be.."

"Leave this interview to me" I cut Tessa short as two of them stared at me shocked.

"O..ok" Tessa stood up for me to sit.

"Ellen Leighton" I read from the paper she was holding.

"Let me make this straight,I have a meeting to attend to after this interview so we are going to be fast about this" I stated carefully assessing her face and her features.

She had round hazel coloured eyes,her eyebrows were arched,her nose were pointed and her lips were shaped like a rose bud.
She reminded me of someone I know,she reminded me of melinda
I immediately pushed the thought backwards the moment it came running into my head.

"Y..yes" she stuttered avoiding my eyes which was weird.

"Why choose to work in the company,most especially why choose to be my assistant?"I requested as I stared at her with a bored expression.

"I didn't apply to be your assist...."

"Just answer I don't really have much time"I snapped cutting her short,she was taken aback by my actions.

"T..To make your work easier" she stuttered fidgeting at that spot.

Make my work easier? What does she mean by that?I couldn't help but laugh hysterically.

"Make my work easier huh?"
I scoffed,stood up from my seat and came closer to her,so very much close as I took in her scent, she smelt of rose and vanilla it was so wonderful and appealing,she shivered as my breath fanned her neck.

I stood up and straightened myself.
"By the way,you have gotten the job Ellen,Tessa will give you your schedule on when you will start"I took a glance at  my wrist watch and walked out of the hall..

__________𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹____________

               ~𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏~

         𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 know how to start cause I was surprised, shocked, dumbfounded, flabbergasted,you can name it.

I just sat there staring into space as many thoughts came rushing in.

    Me assistant how?when?!!!ꙬꙬ 

"Ma'am your schedule,start work tomorrow as early as possible" the lady with jet black hair cut me off handing me a paper showing everything I needed.

"Thanks" I whispered stood up and took my bag and walked out of the hall,I came out and saw the blonde attending to a guy, she kept  flirting with him

   I mean who employed this girl!I huffed as I walked towards the exit, I know this company will actually be my
Momentum palava.

       Okay moving on!

I glanced at my phone and saw it wasn't really late, maybe I should just go shopping or something.

I checked my purse,I didn't have enough money though,I strode across the street looking for a market,I didn't see any so I decided to go for a shop seems I didn't have a choice.

    Jeez! Let's buy some new clothes.

     ~❁᪥᯽✫❁❁⁂⁂~

I entered into the shop, skimming around for a while feeling so wearied,I mean I haven't been in a shop for like a month now.

I found a stack of stilettos and heels
   Damn how could they possibly wear this and feel so comfortable.

"Mind if I assist you with something" a saleslady approached me shortly.

"Oh sorry I am looking for a button_down shirt that's a bit less price with some flats too" I stated causally.

"Right here please" she gestured her hand showing some stack of clothes,my eyes search around the clothes and found something that caught my eyes.

It was actually simple and nice, a light pink almost white button_down long sleeve shirt and a straight black skirt.

"I love it, it's so simple and it will be perfect for work" she gave me a cherry smile and nodded.

I checked the price it wasn't too high,I payed her immediately before I pulled the stakes through the door.

My phone immediately vibrated,I checked and saw it was Lisa calling through.

Ellen: hey the interview went out great:-)

I texted her not caring to pick the call,I wasn't in the mood to answer calls right now.

Lisa: come home let's pop some wine then:-D.

Ellen: really!fuck I am coming right awayo:-).

I chuckled lightly grinning like an idiot..................

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Hey
Thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment..

Thanks:-!