My starting point

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞᯽

       _______☼☼☼_______

6:00AM carlifornia
West coastal state...                                   
               ~𝑬𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏~

Dringggh!!!

           𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 up in my small litted room knowing it was almost dawn.

I was actually preparing for my interview to begin with,I applied for an online job.
I felt so exhausted and nervous I mean if I don't get this job,I am going to lose all possible hope cause I applied for other online jobs and didn't get any positive response..

I stood up from my soft, cozie bed as I struggled to get to the bathroom..

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹❁❁❁❁𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

         I wore an orange platted skirt with a white loosed cotton shirt and some flats,ok I didn't say it before but I loathe wearing heels,feels so uncomfortable and I wanted to make a good impression at my interview,I mean who wouldn't?

I assessed my features in the mirror,my curled gingered coloured hair with my wide round hazel eyes,I planted a little pink lip gloss on my lips and smacked them together.

No heavy makeup and light outfit, jeez I looked so professional,I smiled staring at my petite figure; having the right curves at the right places.

My phone beeped,I walked towards the bed,took my phone and checked for any messages.

  𝟩:3𝟧 shit! I am late!!!!☹

I took my purse and scurried out of the room quickly as I walk by lisa's room...

The apartment had two rooms,I stayed with Lisa, we have been roomies for two years now which means we are certainly close I wouldn't say bestie though...

I was actually tempted to peer inside her room and see what she's doing,I know it's actually wrong but I think it's just like a friend checking on her other friend.

I opened the door as it made some squeaking sounds,my eyes searched her room then it went straight to the bed,she was actually naked and sleeping but she wasn't alone, some guy was lying close to her.

Fuck!I immediately closed her room door carefully so I wouldn't make any sounds then I ran down the stairs hurriedly.

"Ellen hold on!" Lisa came out of the room and called after me, she came down from the stairs,she had a long pink shirt on.

"That..that guy you saw he is just working at my..my place" she started clasping her hands in fear.

"Lisa I know it's none of my business but don't you think what you are doing to Jackson is wrong?I mean you and Jackson are dating and if he discovers you sleeping with another guy,he is going to be hurt" I replied then checked my black wrist watch immediately.

"P.. please don't tell Jackson" she stuttered as guiltiness washed all over her face.

"Ok i won't but let it not repeat itself"I patted her shoulders.

"Yeah I promise it won't" she hugged me and grinned.

"By the way,I have an interview to attend to so I will see you later" she released me, I waved at her and hastily went out of the apartment.

The weather was kind of chilled so I grabbed my coat
and made a taxi in minutes away from the apartment.
I opened my phone then plugged in my head phones listening to Adele someone like you while casting a glance at the window and glimpse at the stunning booming city of carlifornia.

After the few minutes of ride, I stopped at a stunning looking building,I couldn't find words to describe it but it looked like a sky_scraper
IT was so classic and decoid was mostly glass.
I came down from the taxi and paid the driver,I was in an awe state.

I checked my Google map to see if it was the company I actually applied for and it turned out to be the one.

The security was a bit tight though, I entered their slide_in doors where I was directed to an elevator going to the first floor.

I entered the elevator as other employees came rushing in making it uncomfortable.
The door of the elevator opened and I stepped out with other employees who waited patiently.

I was confused so I saw a blonde lady who was sitted at a mahogany table, she keep on applying her red lipgloss and smacking her lips together.

"Hi ehrmmm do you know where they are doing the interview " I asked assessing her figure,the button of her upper shirt was opened showing the upper part of her big busty boobs compared to mine that is small..

"There enter into that door"she pointed at a glass door and scrunched up her face in disgust like I was some kind of dirts.

"Ok thanks" I replied then entered into a hall filled with chairs and a large glass table,no one was inside except a woman with a black raven styled hair,she grinned at me like she knew me from somewhere,it was kind of welcoming.

"Welcome"she brought out her slender hand with nails which was painted pink for me to shake.

"Thanks"I replied and shaked her returning the smile.

"Ok let's be...."

"Leave this interview to me" she was cut short by a male voice,when I turned I saw the most strikingly
handsome man I have ever seen in my miserably entire life.

His skin was delicate and flawless,he had this sculpted face with chiseled jaw line,he was so handsome that I could have drooled if I was alone with him.
His hair was fine jet black and he was actually very tall like a Greek god..

"Hello" He spoke steadily and coyly devoid of all emotions.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

Hi guys don't forget to vote and comment to show your support. The next chapter will be uploaded soon enough..

Thanks᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽...