7

(jin)

its been a week since the incident.

i'm getting sent home today with a pair of crutches and several prescriptions. queenie was borrowing namjoons car and taking me home, since i still didnt want to see him.

he had stopped by a few times, but when the doctor asked if he could come in i said no. i knew i was hurting him, but shit, i didn't care. he hurt me first.

queenie was standing on the side of my bed next to the doctor as i signed my discharge papers. my crutches were leaned next to me, as i was sitting on the bed like a chair. i was ready to go.

queenie seemed like she had something planned. she wouldn't tell me what, but i knew there was something.

"alright buddy you're good to go!" the doctor says, and i stand up off the bed, wincing slightly and then grab my crutches.

"we have to go straight to my house." queenie says, leading me out of the ER. i walk as quickly as i can with the crutches. "i really think you'll like this surprise."

i roll my eyes, walking outof the hospital with her. the car is parked right by the entrance. we climb in, me putting my crutches in the backseat first. she starts the car and pulls off fast.

her house is ten minuets fron the hosptial, but she makes it there in five. she helps me out, getting my crutches from the back. as we walk up to the walkway, she's basically jumping with each step. she unlockes the door, and opens it.

there's roses all over her living room. namjoon is sitting on the couch, dressed in black jeans and a white button up shirt. he stands slowly and begins singing.

Our meeting is like a mathematical formula
Commandments of religion, providence of the universe;
The evidence of destiny given to me
You're the source of my dream
Take it, take it
My hand reaching out to you is my chosen fate

I want it this love I want it real love
I only focus on you
You steer me a little harder
The DNA of the genesis wants you
This is inevitable, I love us
We are the only true lovers

he's singing in korean.

he went all out.

and i can't deny that i still want him.

when he finishes singing, he drops down to both knees in front of me and grabs my hands. "jin, please forgive me."

both of us are crying. i nod, and he stands up and kisses me, wrapping his arms around my waist. i wrap mine around his neck. queenie, who is probably recording the whole thing, screams excitedly. "i told you namjoon! i told you he would say yes!"

namjoon ignores her, kissing me deeply. one of his hands trails up my back, and he softly takes a handful of my hair, pulling me closer. when we finally pull away, he's smiling. "thank you jin."

"i love you, namjoon."

•••
(namjoon)

iloveyou

i never expected to hear those three words from him. "i love you too."

we kiss again. it feels like magic. just like the first time.

"i'm so happy right now i dont even know what to do." i say, laughing. jin's still in my arms and it just feels right. "jin, i'm really sorry for what i did. i really am. i know i can never make it go away but i promise i will never do it again."

"i believe you." he says. "i believe you."

"can i take you somewhere?" i ask. "i want us to have a real date."

"can you take me to my house so i can put on something more presentable?" he asks, looking down at his sweatpants and plain black t shirt. i chuckle.

"of course"

"and maybe a shower too would be nice" he says, laughing. "i took them in the hospital but with that cheap hospital soap. i feel grimey"

i hug queenie, and then jin does, and we wak out of her house, me with my arm around jins shoulder, which feels a little awkward with his crutches, but i want to touch him and hold him as much as possible. he's mine now.

we drive to his apartment, holding hands and listening to the radio station i always listen to, 92.3.

i feel at home with him.

A/N
this chapter is a little short. i have so many ideas for this story though. updates will be fast because i have been thinking of writing it for a while and i already know where im going with it. i'm really grateful for the people who have already started reading this story.