The new world

One day me, lapis,  Virgil, Jacob and Ethan that likes to be called Husky went to my house after school and turned on the TV and it said austronauts were going to saturn then me Ethan and Virgil  thought that it was cool lapis didn't care she want to go to mars lapis was a doctor and i was a baseball player Ethan was in  military Jacob was the austronaut and Virgil was a artist Ethan did not do well in the war because his gun did not shoot I got saverly hurt Virgil was ko'ing people with her bad paintings Jacob was in space building a rocket ship from us to fly in. The war is over lapis and Virgil did not have a scratch on them Ethan was sleeping in a hole I was regrouping from my Injury when Jacob called and said "come to the space station " we went to the space station and he said "we are going to Saturn and Mars"we were so excited we hopped in right away he said "this ship is the fastest and nicest and best ship ever made" so on our way we visited Mars then we went to saturn before we landed we looked at the 21 moons and the ring I said that is the best thing ever after we landed we say the austronaut smacking there land and it is  so fun without any  gravity because you  float and see the stars closer than on earth after about 2 hours we saw some people that were different then us so we went to Speak  to the strangers and Apparently they were the king and queen and a planet 1 to 5 years away but Jacob  must of  thought of make the ship 100 times faster after about 1 hour he had it readay for us so we picked lapis up when we were on our way but instead of 1 to 5 year it took 15 minutes. When we were about to land I asked "you guys sure we want to do this" they said" YEAH of course we do" except lapis said" NO I WANT TO GO BACK TO MARS NOW"when we landed it looked like they want too impressed us so they throw a party for us they crowed the door like we were  celebrities they wanted our autograph and want our pictures so we did i after we were done we saw the king and queen they said we have never seen your life form i said" oh" they asked if we wanted to have a tour it took all day so by the time we were done it was dark the king gave us the money Jacob decided to work on the space ship in the morning so we can leave to play some video games but before we left I asked if the money worked on Earth the king said" yes" 

                          For part 2 of the new world follow and comment 

                              Part 2 is the third and forth and fifth chapter 

           If you guys like part 2 and want A part three comment I want part three