1| What a hot-headed Bully

My mom often talked to her old high school friend and sometimes visited her. I didn't get to know her son very much until later on. Maybe if I had known him better, I would have been able to help him.

Present time~

I walked to my new best friend's middle school with a happy skip, my ponytail swinging back and forth, and my uniform adjusted neatly. I was visibly excited to see my green broccoli friend's school.

I had never been to Aldera Junior High before and I was interested in seeing Izuku's school. Sadly, we didn't attend the same school.

I stood at the front gates, which were still open, without a single student in sight. School had ended a while ago.

Bag in hand, I clutch it and casually walk into the unknown grounds of Aldera. I hardly remembered what class Izuku was in but I recalled it being on the second floor.

I observed every aspect of the school, from classes to floors, which weren't very clean. I climbed up the stairs to smell something burning along with a very familiar voice saying, "That's so mean..."

I carefully walked over to the lousy classroom and peeked my head in. There, I saw Izuku being bullied by a spiky blonde-haired boy and what I assumed to be the boy's "friends."

I noticed Izuku's precious notebook in the spiky boy's hands, almost burnt to ashes. Bothered by this, I immediately spoke up.

"Hey, that's Izuku's notebook!"

All the attention was immediately focused on me.

"(Y-Y/N)?! W-What are you doing here?" I gave a small smile his way before turning to glare at the Spiky haired boy.

"Give that back," I said, outstretching my hand to retrieve it.

"What if I don't? And who are you to tell me what to do?" He glared back with mockery, and I went along with his play.

"I'm (Y/N), now give it back."

A few blushes formed on some of the boy's faces. All except the blonde in front of me.

"Hey, isn't that uniform from that school with smart and fancy kids?" A boy said from the sidelines.

Upon hearing this, the spiky-haired boy yelled as he threw the notebook out the window.

"If you want it, get it!"

Those words hadn't even come out of his mouth before I began running towards the open window. The notebook was already half-way out as I tried to get it.

Knowing I wouldn't reach it I grabbed onto the window sill and jumped out, following after the notebook, surprising every single person around.

I mean, a middle school girl just jumped out of the second floor.

If I didn't have a quirk, I'd be committing suicide.

"(Y/N)!" I heard Izuku yell above me.

Using my quirk to smooth my landing I reached for the notebook and easily saved it from turning into fish food.

A few comments were heard from above, as some were still shocked by my sudden actions.

"What the hell?!"
"Why did she jump out?!"
"How is she unharmed?"

I looked back and gave Izuku and small grin as I showed him his safe notebook. He was looking out the window, his eyes wide and mouth open. Worry and shock were written all over his face, making me give him reassurance.

"I'm okay, don't worry!"

He sighed in relief before shivering as a loud voice yelled behind him, "You piss me off!"