5| Training with All Might

My second day at UA. 

Classes without hero training weren't much fun but at least I got to know my classmates a bit more. I had become really close with Yaoyarozu and Todoroki. I sat with them during lunch and talked about nothing, really. Just whatever came up.

But, the most exciting part of the day was hero training with All Might!  

We all had to put on our hero costumes. I was nervous about wearing mine. It looked okay but I wasn't sure was to put either so I went for a flexible dress with gloves and long boots. 

A cloak came with it as well. I honestly didn't know what to choose for my costume but it had to be something tight. 

When I teleport, if my clothes aren't touching me I would teleport without it. I kinda figured that out once when I wore a loose T-shirt. At least I had teleported to my house and not a public place. I would have been so embarrassed!

So, I chose a nice tight dress I had seen online. Except the one I had seen was more exposed so I changed it up a bit in my request. Then I chose the cloak to hide my hand movements when I used psychokinesis. Sometimes I felt more comfortable moving objects with my hands instead of focusing so hard on them. I would probably change my costume when I learned to use my quirk better. But for now, this had to do. 

I walked out of the locker room and joined the rest of the class. Mineta wouldn't stop staring at my thighs and my cloak wasn't long enough to cover everything. I would have to request to make it longer. 

"(Y/N)! I love your costume!" I heard Yaoyorozu behind me and I turned to look at her, my eyes going wide. 

"Ya-Yaoyorozu," I hesitated whether to ask her if she felt uncomfortable but she beat me to it.

"To be able to use my quirk freely my skin needs to be exposed. It's necessary or else I won't be able to make anything." 

She explained as I let out an "I see!" and then turned to look at Izuku's costume. He looked so cute, but it was obvious it represented All Might. 

I saw him blush as he talked to a girl and looked away before they saw me. I guess he was making friends, and that's a good thing. 

'I should keep my distance for now. I want him to get to know other people as well.' 

I sadly smiled as I turned to view everyone else's costume. They all looked so cool! I really liked how some had some sort of mask and figured I should ask for one too. 

That's when All Might gathered everyone up and explained what we would be doing. Some sort of hero training to recover a bomb. Sounds interesting.

"Now for the teams!" All Might's loud voice boomed as we all got paired into groups of 2.
"Oh no...." I didn't get so lucky with my partner.

'Bakugou.'

We're team D and since there was an odd distribution of students, one person wouldn't have to participate. That person was Iida.

Sorry, Iida, Y/N's going to have to steal your spot for now. -Author

"I declare that the first teams to fight will be..."

All Might pulled out two balls from separate boxes and I felt my spirit go down as I read the two letters on it. My team as the villains and Team A as the hero's....'

'Can today get any worse?'

What did the gods have against me today?

I looked over to Izuku and his partner as everyone filed out towards another room. I could feel the tension between Bakugou and Izuku as I clenched my fist and took a deep breath.
"Young Bakugou and (Y/N), you must embody what it means to be a villain. Think like one! You may go set up now."

"Yes, Sir" I was the only one to respond and pulled my hood over my head to hide my face. I sighed and looked at Bakugou. It would be hard to get him to cooperate with me, but I would have to improvise.

Once we were inside, Bakugou suddenly asked me an unexpected question.

"Hey," he said, not even looking at me "Do you really think Deku has a quirk?" 

I could sense the anger in his voice.

"Well," I hesitated, "We'll find that out now, won't we? I need you to cooperate with me. I have a plan." I stared at his back with a determined look on my face and explained what I wanted to do.

-

"Man, do we really have to memorize the whole building?" Uraraka said as she looked over to Izuku and yelped, "AH, you're sweating through your costume!" 

Izuku trembled and gripped the map in his hands. 

"Ah, well, it's just because we're up against Kachaan...and there's Y/N too...We should be on our guard, who knows what they'll pull."

Uraraka threw a look of sympathy and realized the problem as she looked at his mask.

"Oh right, Bakugou's always bullying you and (Y/N)'s your best friend isn't she?"

The green-haired boys' shoulders drooped as he replied, "And they're amazing. They're both so strong and confident. To think we're going up against them...It'll be hard. But that just means, I have to do better! I can't lose today!" 

The shy look in his eyes turned to a determined one, and the two students looked at the building. New confidence was residing within them.

"Alright! Let's begin the indoor combat training! Team A and D, begin!" All Might yelled through the speaker.

Bakugou had wasted no time in getting ready for a sneak attack once I finished telling him my plan. I hadn't spared a  moment either in setting up a few traps. 

I also set some around the bomb just in case if either Izuku or Uraraka happened to escape through Bakugou's attack. I also used string to manipulate the air, taking Uraraka's quirk into consideration.

I dusted my hands off in pride of my work and knelt as I felt the ground slightly vibrate. 

I heard voices a few floors down and heard a boy's thoughts.

'He predicted my movements?!'

Izuku had just blocked Bakugou's 'big right hook' as Izuku called it.

'Huh, wonder what's going on down there. Guess Bakugou already found them.'

I sighed to myself, hoping Bakugou would follow along with the plan. I hid my tape underneath my cloak, ready to snatch it whenever I needed it to immobilize my opponent. 

I heard another loud BOOM  as explosions followed suit. This happened before I noticed someone come in, but by the time I had turned to see who it was, I saw a large cabinet flying towards me as another loud explosion echoed from underneath. 

'Crap!'