6| This is still training Uraraka

The cabinet was aimed towards me and thanks to my fast reflexes, I managed to get out of the way, leaning backward in an uncomfortable position.

"Ah, I'm so sorry (Y/N)! I meant to distract you!"

I heard Uraraka's voice say from behind a boulder, panicking and apologizing immediately, showing herself and destroying the opportunity for a sneak attack.

'Phew, that was close.'

"It's ok, however," I slowly replied, as she saw a glint in my eye and I took out my tape in an instant, "You lost focus."

She managed to move out of the way by hiding behind the boulder and yelped in surprise.

"This is still training Uraraka. I don't want to hurt you, but I want to get this over with quickly." 

I aimed the tape towards her as she barely dodged and frantically looked around for objects to throw. Unlucky for her I got rid of everything, except the barely visible traps all around.

She ran into a corner, trying to inch towards the bomb, as I took this opportunity to corner her and show her the traps around, signifying she was trapped.

'What, she cornered me!? What do I do now? Deku's counting on me!'

I reached for my tape and panicked when I realized it wasn't there. 

'Did she slap it from my hands when I tried to tape her?!'

Uraraka seemed to notice my panic and took this opportunity to grab her tape and point it at me.

"Another step and I'll tape you!" She took a step in my direction, expecting me to take one back too. 

Instead, I stared from under my hood and looked at her dead in the eye, a huge explosion echoing throughout the whole building.

"No thank you," was all I said before using psychokineses to take her tape and wrap it around her frozen body, immediately immobilizing her.

-

"Uh oh, Bakugou's gone mad,'' Kaminari frowned as he stared at the screen displaying Bakugou sending a huge explosion towards Izuku.

"Yeah, looks like Midoriya's having a hard time,'' Iida replied from beside.

Asui nodded as she switched over to the other screen, "And Uraraka's having a hard time too, (Y/N)'s got her completely cornered."

Everyone else looked over at the screen where Y/N and Uraraka were fighting.
Uraraka had just pulled out her tape and in an instant, (Y/N) stole it and wrapped it around the gravity girl.

"Woah, that was fast!"
"Yeah, and smart of (Y/N) too!"

The classmates had just been awestruck with the end of the fight, as All Might talked into the speaker, "Uraraka has been captured and is out for the rest of the match!"

-

'What?! Uraraka?!'

Izuku was shocked that his partner had been captured.

Now in a panic, he racked his brain to come up with a plan while he avoided Bakugou's hits.

'Agh, it's no use. I'm doomed! Unless...'

-

I finished wrapping Uraraka up with tape and dusted my hands off. She hung her head down in shame and sighed.

'I'm sorry, Deku. I failed'

I frowned and turned to look at her.

"Hey, it's ok. It's just training practice. Besides, you have a really cool quirk!" I said in hopes of cheering her up.

"Thanks, you have a nice quirk, too" She replied, which I obviously knew was a lie. She didn't have a clue as to what it was.

I took a deep breath and heard the walls rumble, along with loud yelling 2 floors down.
'Guess I should go help Bakugou as well.' 

I touched the floor and focused on looking for Bakugou and broccoli boy.

I heard loud yelling coming from Bakugou, "COME AT ME!" and sensed him running towards Izuku.

Was he really that mad at Izuku?

I panicked once more, knowing these two would be the end of each other if I didn't do something.

Just as they were about to come in contact, I appeared a few feet above the floor next to Bakugou.

I angrily grabbed his hand and yelled, "That's enough!"

Izuku nearly crashed into me but I grabbed his arm and flipped him over, the poor boy landing on his back and letting out a groan.

After wrapping him in tape I turned and glared at Bakugou. I didn't say a single word, but my message clearly got through him.

'You only had to wrap him in tape'.

"The villain team wins!" All Might said through the microphone. I could tell he was disappointed Izuku didn't win. But, if I hadn't intervened, they would have come out extremely harmed.

As Izuku was taken away on a stretcher, I turned to see All Might talking to Bakugou who then lead him back into the monitory room to observe the next match.

I avoided talking to Bakugou and went straight to looking for Yaoyorozu.

While everyone else observed the rest of the matches, Bakugou stood, sulking in the corner. I was amazed at everyone's quirks. They were all very impressive. 

Half cold Half hot, invisibility, creation, electrification, so many more.
And their tactics were ingenious. 

At the end of the training, All Might gathered everyone and soon exited very heroically, supposedly to see Izuku. But in my case, I found out he needed to turn back into his other form. 

I was still shocked by this news that All Might's quirk is different from what I thought it to be, and that Izuku now has that quirk as well. I really wanted to say something but I don't know who to turn to. It was all so new to me.

-

Once Izuku returned the class got quite hectic with introductions. I stayed in the back with Yaoyorozu, as Uraraka came in and went over to talk to him. Shortly after Izuku ran out of the classroom, after Bakugou. 

I sighed and leaned against the window as Iida yelled at Tokiyami to sit on his chair and not the desk. 

I looked out the window to observe Izuku and Bakugou. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but Bakugou seemed to be getting angrier by the moment until...he teared up?

He was yelling, but I couldn't see his expression. I then felt my heart drop when I saw tears fall out of Bakugou's eyes. He continued yelling and eventually turned and left...well, was about to. 

All Might appeared and grabbed his shoulders. By this point, Mina, Uraraka, and Tsuyu had slid over to the window as well and watched this scene, with comments about rivalry and power. I chuckled and turned to join Yaoyorozu's conversation with Todoroki.