Uploaded

(Y/N): You know what, I give up on reality at this point.

(Y/N) holds his hands up in a surrendering motion and turns to walk away only to bump into someone, knocking over multiple songs they were going to buy.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, so sorry.

Girl: It's OK, really.

(Y/N) began to help the girl pick up her songs. He stands up to give them to her. The girl had two long ponytails with a blue colour. Her eyes matched her hair. She was wearing a white polo shirt with no sleeves, a blue tie and a black skirt. (Y/N)'s power then scanned her face to label her as "Hatsune Miku - VOCALOIDV4 English".

(Y/N): Uh...

Miku: (Y/N)?

There a moment of realisation that takes place within (Y/N).

(Y/N): Wha...

Miku: (Y/N)... I- I'm such a huge fan. I can't believe you're here...

(Y/N)'s mind is completely blown. Ruby finally starts paying attention to the conversation.

Ruby: (Y/N), what's going on-

Ruby stares at the virtual signer in front of her.

Ruby: Ohmygoshyou'reHatsuneMiku!

Miku: Ruby? I- I- How are you here? How do you know me?

Ruby: How do I know you? You only the most popular Vocaloid ever.

(Y/N): Wait? You watch RWBY, and my show?

Miku: Yeah, I love both of your shows.

(Y/N) turns away from the two girls and holds his forehead in shock.

Miku: How are you both here, in the internet?

(Y/N): In the what now?

Miku: The internet. The city here.

Ruby: We got sent through a portal.

Miku: Sent?

Ruby: Yeah, from these two people in green camo clothes and black jackets. They had these face masks on and everything.

Miku: Woah, that's... kinda cool.

(Y/N): No, it's not cool.

(Y/N)'s power brought up multiple images of the snipers and detailed paragraphs of the events that happened to (Y/N). He read through them and concluded a possible motive.

(Y/N): Who ever these people are, they want to bring us three together for some reason.

Ruby: Three, you mean us two, right?

(Y/N): No, I think Miku is a target as well.

Miku: What? I'm a target?

(Y/N): When I went to Ruby's world, the first person I ran into that recognised me was Ruby.

Ruby: Yang remembered you as well.

(Y/N): Not until after you told her who I was. In this world, Miku is the first person that we met and the first to recognise us.

Miku: I'm not the only one that watches your show, here.

Ruby takes in a really long breath.

Ruby: ArewegonnameettheotherVocaloids?

Miku: Yeah, come on, Gumi will be excited to see you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): OK?

The three of them walked out of the Spotify store after Miku payed for her songs. (Y/N) and Ruby offered to help her carry some of them as well. Miku led the two show characters, she also got her phone out to quickly text someone, (Y/N) and Ruby didn't notice.