Forming The Team

RWBY : One Hour And Forty Minutes Ago...

(Y/N) stepped through the portal and landed on something that created a large metal thud, (Y/N) could distinctively hear a second thud at that went off at the same. (Y/N) looked behind himself to watch his portal close. Behind the portal was Ruby.

(Y/N): Ruby?

Ruby looked up at (Y/N).

Ruby: (Y/N)? I thought we had to go through our own portals? Where you get the camo stuff?

(Y/N): I did. That was second portal I had to go through. As for the camo, I just found it. It's the same stuff future us were wearing.

Ruby: Well, what are you doing and hand me some of it over.

(Y/N) detached one of the helmets from his bag and tossed it to Ruby. He did the same for the face mask. Ruby put both of them on.

(Y/N): They don't suit you.

Ruby: Shut up. What are we supposed to do?

The two of them looked around their surroundings. They were standing on top of a bullhead. (Y/N)'s power showed a live stream from past (Y/N)'s perspective inside the ship. (Y/N) looked at a metal fin that stuck up from the top of the bullhead. Two ropes was caught on it. (Y/N) picked it up.

(Y/N): This will be useful.

Ruby: That right. Future you lassoed us.

(Y/N) gave Ruby the portal gun.

(Y/N): You know what to do?

Ruby: I'm the one who pointed out future me, wasn't I.

(Y/N) responded with an eye roll. Ruby and (Y/N) walked to the rear end of the ship. (Y/N) unhooked the bullhead's rear door, leaving it to open by itself at a rapid pace thanks to the bullhead's speed. (Y/N)'s power used past (Y/N)'s perspective as a way to triangulate past (Y/N)'s and past Ruby's locations. (Y/N) jumped off the bullhead and threw the rope into the bullhead, making sure it wrapped around past (Y/N) and past Ruby.

Past (Y/N): Oh shi-

(Y/N) caught the edge of the door with one hand. He yanked the lasso, pulling his and Ruby's past selves out the ship and letting hang through the skies. Past (Y/N) looked up at (Y/N).

Past (Y/N): You!

Past Ruby: Who?

Past (Y/N): He's the guy who sent me here!

Past Ruby: The one holding us or the one on top.

Past (Y/N) looked up at Ruby.

Past (Y/N): No! Nonono!

(Y/N) let go of the two people of the past. Ruby then fired the portal gun below her and (Y/N)'s past selves. Allowing them to fall through. The portal closed behind them. (Y/N) climbed up into the bullhead. Ruby jump down into it as well.

Yang: Who are you and what did you do to my sister?

Weiss: And (Y/N)!

Yang: Yeah, him too.

(Y/N): Wow... been gone for five seconds and you already forgot about me.

Blake: (Y/N)?

Ruby: Uh... We'll answer that another day.

Ruby stopped the whole conversation by shooting another portal in the centre of the ship and dragging (Y/N) through it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------