Death Battle

(Y/N): Gwen!?!

Gwenpool looked at (Y/N) and stared at him for a few seconds, as if she was trying to piece together who she was truly looking at. She took off her mask to reveal her short blonde hair with pink ends and blue eyes.

Gwen: (Y/N)!?!

As if forgetting everything that has happened, (Y/N) quickly pushed himself of the concreted ground and ran towards Gwen, who did the same. The two of them met in the middle of their starting locations. The each wrapped their arms around each other, combining a lost year into one moment. Tears of joy and happiness began to leak from their eyes.

(Y/N): Where the fuck were you!?!

Gwen pulled (Y/N) off of her in order for her to tell her story.

Gwen: You wouldn't believe what happened! You know I got that job for the study on "Unconventional Transference of Information" and "The Collective Unconscious"? Yeah? Turns out, the guys behind the project made a really cool pink portal orb thing that sent me to the Marvel comics! The ACTUAL MARVEL COMICS! It's been so cool! I've met Spiderman, Thor, Deadpool, Blade, M.O.R.D.O.K, Doctor Doom, Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider, Hawkeye, Terrible Eye, Batroc, Mega Tony, Howard the Duck, and so many other guys. It's been so so so cool!

(Y/N): Wait. Did you say you went in to Marvel?

Gwen: Heck yeah I did! Look!

Gwen pointed behind her at one of the largest skyscrapers in the city. The building was in a large triangle shape with an extra block of floors hanging of it near the top. At the same height was a large neon logo that had a blue capital A surrounded by a white circle. It was the Avengers tower.

(Y/N): Holy shit...

As (Y/N) was eyeing the tower. Gwen looked behind (Y/N) to see Ruby, Miku, Monika and Ayano  with five people wearing clothes that covered their identities.

Gwen: Wha- What have you been doing?

(Y/N): It's a long story-

Ruby: Hey, (Y/N)! Kind of got something to deal with.

(Y/N): Oh crap, get over here!

Miku, Monika and Ruby ran to join Gwen and (Y/N). Ayano just stood up from the ground.

(Y/N): Who are you guys!

Miku: And what do you want?

Sniper #1: You six have powers that no one else in your worlds has.

Gwen: Wait? I'm involved in this?

(Y/N): Don't you dare involve Gwen in this!

Gwen: No, I want to be. This is "The Unbelievable Gwenpool Volume Two"!

Monika: So why are we here?

Sniper #2: To fight to the death!

Everyone: What?

(Y/N): No no no. I'm not killing anyone here!

Gwen: Same goes here! You're asking me to kill a friend I haven't seen in a year?

Ruby: I like of all these guys. Not happening!

The noise of chains breaking could be heard throughout everyone's ears. Everyone turned to Ayano, who was the source of the noise. Her arms were now by her side. (Y/N)'s power used this info to prove that she somehow gained more than 224.528 kilograms of tension in order for her to break out of the handcuffs. (Y/N)'s power also couldn't identify any clear injuries.