Network Issues

Gumi: This is where I think Gwen has gone to.

Gumi holds up the comic book to (Y/N). It's called "The Unbelievable Gwenpool".

(Y/N): That comic's here?

Gumi: You've seen it?

(Y/N): Yeah, I've seen it! I brought that today. The girl in there has to be Gwen, I know it.

Ruby: You read Marvel as well?

Miku: Yeah...

Ruby: That's so cool.

(Y/N): How the heck does anyone here know about Marvel?

Ruby: It's only one of the best superhero franchises out there.

Miku: How do you even know about Marvel?

(Y/N): Cuz' I live in the world that have the people who MADE THAT COMIC, on it!

There's a loud and hard knock at the door.

Miku: Gumi? You didn't invite any of the other Poids as well, did you?

Gumi: No...

(Y/N): It's the snipers.

Ruby: The guys who brought us here?

(Y/N): Definitely.

Miku: There gonna take me with you, right?

Kiato lunged out of his seat.

Kiato: What do you mean their taking you.

(Y/N): When I got to Ruby's world, Ruby was the first person to recognise me, and the only one the snipers took with me. 

Luka: And in our world, Miku first recognised you?

Ruby and (Y/N) nodded.

Kiato: I'm gonna show these "snipers" what's coming.

Kiato aggressively walked up to the door.

Ruby: Kiato! Wait.

Kiato opened the door and was immediately met with a needle stabbing him in the neck. He fell unconscious as three similarly dressed snipes walked into the house.

Ruby: There's three?

The first sniper was holding the needle he used to inject Kiato, the second was holding the familiar portal gun, while the third was holding a microphone. The second sniper shot a portal right behind (Y/N), Ruby and Miku. The third held the microphone up and sung one line of a song which (Y/N)'s power immediately heard and showed that it was a line from Kesha's song "Blow".

Sniper #3: This place about to blow!

Right in front of (Y/N), Miku and Ruby were multiple sets of blue coloured explosions that had gone off and had blown the three of them into the portal.

The three of them exited the portal only to find themselves at the height of a three storey building with nothing below them.

(Y/N): Holy shiiiiiiit!

The three of them began falling down the pavement and an increasingly fast pace.

Miku: Ahhhhhhhhhhh

(Y/N)'s vision became nothing but red for a matter of seconds before going away. (Y/N) found himself standing on the ground along with Miku and Ruby.

Ruby: You're welcome.

Ruby's comment indicated that she had used her semblance to save the three of them.

(Y/N): Thanks Ruby.