chapter 14

Tris's POV

    I am back from the hospital nursing Shaliene, when the doorbell rings.  I open the door and I see that it is Uriah.  "Hey, is that Shaliene?"  I nod and he says, "Wow, I actually guessed correctly!  Anyway, Tris, I just wanted you to know that I have decided to forgive Tobias."

    I smile at him.  "Really?  Oh, I'm so happy for you!"  I reach out to hug him and then remember about my daughter who is in my arms.  "Come inside."

    "Okay, one moment.  Get over here, guys!" he yells and Zeke, Shauna, Caleb, Cara, and Christina appear from around the corner and Uriah asks if they could come in as well.

    I hesitate and then Shauna assures me, "Don't worry, Tris.  You can have visitors today."  I let them come in and call down to Tobias, "We have company!"  He comes up the stairs from the triplets' room with Natalie in one arm and Will in the other.

    "What are their names?" Chris asks, since she has not been updated on the latest news. 

    I hold up Shaliene and say, "This is Shaliene Alexandria Eaton, our youngest.  The oldest is Will Andrew Eaton.  Natalie Christine Eaton is the middle child."

    Christina looks shocked at that last middle name.  "Is Natalie's middle name named after me?"

    "Sort of", Tobias and I tell her in unison.  Christina gasps and she takes Natalie from Tobias and rocks her in her arms.  Caleb takes Shaliene and Will is put in my arms when Uriah takes Tobias aside.  Then I am tackled with questions as I show them the babies' room.

Tobias's POV

    Uriah asks if we can talk and I hand Will to Tris.  We are sitting at the kitchen table and he says,"I forgive you Tobias.  I don't know why it took me so long to realize that you're my friend, and friends need to forgive each other.  So....  Do you accept?"

    I nod.  "Did you go to Zeke?"

    "Of course I did.  Sheesh!  Can't someone go to his big brother for guidance?"  I laugh, shake his hand, and we join the others.