- uwu's - wb

this is set between season two, episode nine: the gate and season three, episode one: suzie, do you copy?

summary; will is constantly dismissing the fact that his girlfriend finds him absolutely adorable, so she makes up a word to describe him.

word count: 363

. . .

agreeing to be will byers' girlfriend may have been the greatest thing you have ever done.

seeing his adorable face light up when you instantly said yes and admitted that you liked him too made you feel like you were on cloud nine.

at first, you didn't feel or act like a couple, but eventually you became hawkins' number one otp.

and you wouldn't have it any other way.

"you're so adorable, will," you dreamily state, staring at your boyfriend. "did you know that?"

"i'm not adorable, y/n. not even close." will's eyes meet yours's for a second before looking down continuing to draw.

"i honestly can't believe you just said that, byers!" you gasp, crossing your legs, completely facing the youngest byers.

you couldn't see his face, since his legs were up, his knees blocking him, his bowlcut being the only visible thing.

"you are the cutest person i have ever seen." you place your hands on his knees.

he moves his legs down, revealing his bright red face, his tongue is sticking out in concentration.

"what are you drawing?" you say in a sing-songy tone.

"the cutest person to ever walk the planet." a small smile makes it way onto will's face.

"so, a self-portrait?" you smirk.

"no! i-i'm talking about you!" will covers his face with his hands.

"let me see your face," you pull his hands away.

as per usual, will looks adorable, making your heart almost jump out of your chest. his ruffled hair. his dark brown, doe eyes. his beauty marks scattering his body like stars in the night sky. william byers looks absolutely perfect.

"you have stolen all my damn uwu's." you hold onto his hands.

"uwu's?" will asks confused. "did you just make up a word?"

"well, william byers, you are so unique, you need a whole new word to describe how cute you are." you boop his nose.

"stoppppp." will groans.

"never, because you have one hundred percent stolen my uwu's."

"actually, you've stolen mine."

. . .

short and sweet.