-𝑡𝑤𝑜-

y/n 's p.o.v.

*5 hours later*

i was getting my bag and finishing my breakfast, when i heard a honk outside.

"oh that must be jae " i said.

i go to open the door and lock it when i got outside.

*opens car door*

"oh nice jeep, did you just get it?" i asked.

"yo, and yeah i did. i was saving up for a long ass time"jae said.

i plugged my phone into the aux cord and started playing my playlist and we jammed for a lil bit.

*15 minutes later*

"alright, i'll see you in third period"jae said to me.

"yeah see you!" i yelled since he was already far away.

when i got to my locker, my best friend devyn was standing there.

"y/n omg finally! guess what!" devyn basically screaming said.

"shh quiet down devyn! what's up" i said laughing.

"the cast of stranger things , the kids, are transferring here today." she yelled again.

"holy shit! no way, like today today?" i whisper yelled.

"yes today today! you can finally meet finn"dev said while nudging my arm.

i love stranger things, and obviously i think finn is really cute, but i'm just a random girl to him.

"yeah i guess, he will just think i'm a dumb fan girl. but i mean you can get with noah, your literally gorgeous. there's no way he wont see you" i said to devyn.

"girl that's all you, shut up" she said laughing.

"heyo guys!" mattia said while walking up to us.

"hey mattia!" devyn and i said at the same time.

"did y'all know that the stranger things cast is coming here today" devyn said.

"yeah, i just told y/n"devyn said.

*nods*

"oh shit here they come!" i whisper yell.

i see a HUGE crowd of girls form around the door , and obviously the one pushing her way through is lola. shes the bitch of the school, she thinks she owns everyone and thinks she's better than them. i and my friends try to avoid her, but she makes it so damn hard.

"okay everyone move AWAY from the door, you can greet them later today, or any other day!" the principal yells.

mattia, dev and i all move to the door to see what's happening.