-𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒-

y/n 's p.o.v.

and there i saw him, finn wolfhard. he's so cute i don't even understand, or maybe it's just his hair. jaeden found us and he noticed me staring at finn.

"earth to y/n!!" jae yelled.

"huh what" i said.

"you should go talk to him, i mean he is gonna be here for the rest of the year, maybe more" jae exclaimed.

"i don't know, look at all the girl's around him already. i'll talk to him if we have any classes together. maybe" i said.

"yeah sure" dev, mattia, and jae say at the same time.

"damn, whatever. i'll see y'all later" i said.

*first period bell rings*

i make sure to get everything from my locker and then i head straight to humanities, my worst class. (sorry if you don't have humanities at your school lol, i do)

as i'm about to sit down the teacher, mr. sprucing tells us that we're getting new seats. i have two friends in this class, amber and julia, but i obviously know he's not gonna put any of us together. right before he starts, caleb runs into class. CALEB runs into class oh my god.

i turn my head to amber and julia and they all looked shocked.

"why hello caleb! welcome to humanities. we are about to pick new seats for everyone, and you're gonna sit right behind matt" mr.sprucing says.

after going through the rest of the class, i'm last.

"y/n you can sit behind caleb, that's the only seat left" he says.

i'm screaming on the inside, like actually holy shit.

*during the middle of class*

"alright we're going to take some quick notes, oh and if anyone wants, there are mints on my desk. feel free to take one if it helps you focus" mr. sprucing says as i get up to take one.

*gets back to seat*

"hey, y/n right?" caleb says to me.

oh my god oh my god he's talking to me bye what-

"oh u-uh yeah" i say back to caleb.

"can i borrow a pencil, it's my first day and i already don't have the supplies" caleb says while laughing.

"oh yeah for sure! that's weird though not gonna lie" i say while laughing too.

"here you go" i say smiling.

"thanks, oh and nice to meet you" caleb whispers.

"you too!" i whisper back.

i just talk to caleb mclaughlin, and i barely stuttered. damn well first period will be much more enjoyable..