-𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒-

y/n 's p.o.v.

*skip to getting home i'm lazy*

after i got home from my sister getting me from school, i decided to take a shower and get in comfy clothes because school makes me feel gross.

      ^sum like this without the shoes lol

then i go downstairs and eat some cereal because it tastes better when i get home from school for some reason... then i just finish up my homework. then i got a text from cassidy
————————————————————
                 devyyyyy
hey y/n! wanna go get some bubble tea?

                                      hey dev, yeah sure, i'll meet u there in 10

read at 5:24pm
————————————————————

i decided to walk to the bubble tea cafe since it's not far from my house at all.

*at the cafe*

"heyo devyn " i said.

"hey y/n! i'm still figuring out what to get"dev said to me.

"what if we both get the strawberry one where the little things pop, i don't know what to call them" i say laughing.

"oh okay sounds good" dev says laughing too.

while were drinking our drinks sadie walks in. SADIE SINK walks in holy shit..

"dev look oh my god" i whisper yell to devyn.

"shit do you think she'll talk to us?"devyn  asks.

" dev really. what do you think" i ask with sass.

"shut up y/n" dev says while laughing.
————————————————————
sadie's p.o.v.

i decide to try out this bubble tea cafe, just so i can see what's here in this town. when i walk in i noticed that y/n and this other girl are here. i remembered that millie said that she seems cool and we should be her friend so i decide to get my drink and go over to sit with them.

"hey y/n! and hi i don't know your name" i say while laughing.

"oh uh wait you know my name.. oh and this is my best friend devyn !" y/n says excitedly.

"yeah! i know your name because finn told me, and it was really cool how you stuck up to that girl." i say.

"thank you, someone had to put her in her place" y/n says back.

"i bet. well i have to go but it was really nice meeting both of you! see you guys at school tomorrow" i say while smiling.
————————————————————
y/n 's p.o.v.

"oh my god she talked to us cass!" i say practically yelling to dev.

"i know holy fuck i can't-"dev says to me.

"alright well i'm gonna head home, see you tomorrow" i say to cass

"okay bye y/n!" dev says.

i decide to get my headphones/airpods (whatever u want lmao) out and play 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑦.
————————————————————

i get home and it's already late so i decide to go to sleep early for school tomorrow.