-𝑠𝑖𝑥-

just a lil note from the author, if u guys want me to put music in the top thing instead of pictures i will just say lol, okay bye bye:)
————————————————————
y/n 's p.o.v.
————————————————————
i woke up to the sound of my alarm, and again i slammed my phone to turn it off because i'm that tired, but i decide to get up and take a quick shower.

^this is the fit u wore to school, if u don't like it u can just pretend it's something else lol- okay bye now————————————————————after i take my shower and do my makeup and skincare stuff, i go downstairs and smell pancakes, my parents must be ho...

————————————————————
after i take my shower and do my makeup and skincare stuff, i go downstairs and smell pancakes, my parents must be home now!

"goodmorning y/n! y/s/n already ate, she's driving you to school today though" my mom says.

"thanks! do you guys have work today?" i ask both my parents.

"no we dont, but tomorrow we have a full day so we took today off." my dad said.

"oh okay" i say back

after i finish i go upstairs to brush my teeth and call my sisters name that we need to go, and she comes downstairs and unlocks the car.

"bye mom and dad! love you!" i yell to my parents.

"bye we love you" they both say.

*in the car*

i plug my phone into the aux cord and play 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑎𝑐 𝑏𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑦. you can obviously tell that i'm obsessed with conan.

*at school now*

"bye y/n! have a good day, i'll be here when schools over!" my sister yells to me.

"bye you too!" i yell back.

after that i walk to my locker to get my stuff for first period.

*in first period*

"hey y/n! i know we don't talk much but my friends and i are having a party at our house to get to know everyone. your invited and you can invite any of your other friends" caleb says to me smiling.

did i just get invited to a party from caleb... OH MY GOD I CANT BREATHE THIS ISNT OKAY. no i need to keep my cool . y/n just calm down it's okay..

"oh u-uh yeah sure! what time?" i ask while stuttering, of course.

"7:00pm, and it won't be to long since it's a school night." caleb says.

"oh okay nice, this sounds weird but can i have your number so you can text me the address?" i ask caleb.

"oh yeah for sure, here" caleb says while writing it down.

"i'm sorry am i interrupting something?" the teacher asks.

"oh no sorry, keep going" i say to the teacher while getting red.
————————————————————
hi guys sorry for a short chapter, i'm lazy right now lol. have a good day!!