-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟-

y/n 's p.o.v.

*skip to the period before lunch because i'm lazy and i've wrote three chapters today lmao*

this period is math, which i mean i guess i'm okay at.

"welcome to the second week of math, we have a new student in here, finn." the math teacher said.

HES IN THIS CLASS WHAT IM SCREAMING INSIDE!!

"you can sit to the left of y/n i guess, that's the only seat open." mr. patterson said (the math teacher).

he goes to sit next to me and i don't know how to feel right now..

finns p.o.v.
i go to sit next to this girl named y/n, that's lowkey a nice name. shit, i forgot a pencil.

"hey, do you have a pencil, i need one" i ask her.

she looks up to me and i realize that she's actually kind of cute. let's not get ahead of ourselves now finn.

"u-um yeah i do, one sec" she says while stuttering.

*hands over the pencil*

"thanks!" i whisper.

she smiles back at me, and i noticed her y/e/c were super pretty. shit finn, shut up. let's not get our heart broken again by a random girl.

y/n p.o.v.

*skip to after the pencil thing*

finn is so cute i swear, at least i talked to him today. i can check that off i guess.

*skip to lunch, i'm lazy*

i walk to the table my friends and i usually sit at. they're all already there.

"y/n! want to explain?" mattia says.

"what are you talking about? explain what" i say back.

"talking to finn!!" dev, jae, and mattia say at the same time.

"oh yeah! he asked me for a pencil, that's it" i say.

"well that's not what we're hearing from the other students. they're saying you guys were flirting and that you were all up on him. all the girls are pissed, especially lola." dev says.

"what the hell! he asked me for a pencil and i GAVE him one. i swear, all these students want something to talk about all the damn time" i say, or yell.

"um y/n, yeah well nice to know now but lola is coming"jae says.

"damnit, what does she want" i whisper yell.

"so y/n, i'm just gonna say to stay away from finn, he's gonna be mine and you have no chance" lola says while smacking her gum in her mouth.

i stand up because i'm really about to go off on this bitch, and all of the students are looking anways, so i might as well win this argument.

"alright lola, this doesn't have to do with anything but you literally smell. so please take a shower for the sake of all of us. and he literally asked me for a PENCIL, not to fuck. i gave him one, nothing else happened. we barely know eachother and i'm just inferring that he won't be talking to you, so if you want him go for it." i say to lola.

someone needed to put lola in her place anyways.

millies p.o.v.

damn! i think her name is y/n but i already like her. sadie and i gotta be her friend to be honest.

"sadie, she a baddie not gonna lie" i whisper to sadie.

"millie i know, that's what i was thinking" sadie says back to me.

"finn, what do you think of this"
noah says winking to finn.

"i mean lola really looks like she smells and y/n is pretty cute- i mean cool!" finn says while getting red.

"damn finn first day and already crushing!" gaten says while winking.

"shut up, no i'm not, and oh guys by the way jack says he's transferring here too! he will be here in two days" finn says to us.

"oh okay cool!" we all say at the same time.