Uh oh...

Boy as dom girl as sub!

Maybe he won't be so mad. I tried to convince myself as I'm sitting in the car with my friends.

"Guys, this was a bad idea, he is going to kill me!" I exclaimed to my friends. These bitches have some how managed to convince me to spend the day with them. Without telling my dom/boyfriend. I'm dead. I might as well start planning for my own funeral!

"Omg, you worry to much. He isn't going to kill you!" My friend Amy said looking up at me.

"Maybe not kill me but, he will make my ass so sore I won't be able to walk for months!"

They all looked up from their phones, giving me the 'shut up and stop complaining look.'

"At least let me text him!"

"NO!" They all screamed in unison.

《Several hours later》

I'm slowly walking up the porch of me and my boyfriend's house. My hand slightly shaking as I reach for the handle. All the lights are off so I'm hoping he is asleep already.

But of course I get my hopes up because as soon as I close the door behind me and start for the stairs, a hand wraps around my waist and pushes me up against the door. The lights flicker on as my boyfriend's face appears. His clenched jaw line adding to his dominate aero.

"D-daddy" I started but, wasn't able to finish.

"Shut it." He gritted past his teeth. I immediately shut up and watch for his next movements.

After a few moments of silence I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I-"

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY"

He wraps his hand around my throat firmly. His body pressed up against mine.

"You don't get to speak" I whispers into my ear dominatly.

Keeping my mouth shut he threw me over his shoulder. He smacked my ass. Warning me to not make a sound.

I saw we were heading to our bedroom. I closed my eyes, anticipating what was to come next.

I soon landed on the bed, looking up at my dom hovering over my body. He roughly grabs my chin and smashes his lips onto mine. I savor his lips for as long as I can, till he stops and switches our position so I'm over his lap.

"Now baby girl, you are going to count for daddy and say thank you after each one,"

"Yes daddy,"

SMACK "One, thank you daddy" I squealed, wincing in pain.

SMACK "Two, thank you daddy"

This continued till, I was a sobbing mess. He finally stopped and pulled me up. Sitting me on his lap, facing him. My underwear was soking wet and uncomfortable.

"Now will you tell daddy why you were gone for the whole day and didn't tell me," he questioned leaving feathery kisses all over my face to calm me down.

"My friends wanted to hang out today, and then stole my phone so I couldn't tell you," I sobbed.

"Shh, baby it's ok," he cooed into my ear.

He flipped us over so my back was on the bed and he was hovering over me.

"Now how about I reward you, for being a big girl during your punishment," he purred into my ear. Bitting and sucking on my ear lobe. He started to trail sloppy kisses down my neck and jaw.

I tried to run my hands threw his hair, but he grabbed my hands and pinned them over my head. Not allowing me to touch him. I whimpered for not being able to touch him. He slightly chuckled at my behaviour and continued trailing kisses on my collarbone.

He removed both our clothes quickly and grabbed my nipple in his mouth and lightly bit it. Using his tongue and playing with nipple, his hand playing with the other. My moans rang throughout the room.

While, I was distracted he slammed into my aching core. We both threw our heads back from the pleasure. He didn't wait for me to adjust before he started to thrust at a fast and steady pace. Our moans and grunts filling the room. I ran my hands down his back leaving nail marks in his back. While, he left his own marks on my skin.

Soon, I felt his thrust getting sloppy, signaling he was close to his high. So was I, I could feel myself tightening around him. My moans getting louder. Nails piercing into his biceps.

"Cum with me baby girl," he pants spilling his load into me as I released as well.

He rested his forward onto mine, letting both of us ride out our highs.

After, that we both passed out asleep.

(Sorry this took so long to post!❤)