Tantric Sex

THIS IS NOT REALLY A "KINK"!!!
This is just something I have never heard of and thought you guys might be interested in learning!

   Most of the kinks we talk about here is mental kinks this one is more of a body kink.

    This one is really more about connecting with your partner and being aware of what you and your partner is doing. Being fully aware and conscious. Things like marching up your breathing and heartbeats. As well as, looking into each others eyes. Focusing and enjoying the act and not just the end goal.

     Many find this as a life style and over time it just got sexualized. Many religions actually say this form of living or having sex is enlightenment and not bad or taboo. Many find this as a way of celebrating the divine.

     Also, holding off your orgasm, edging, is big to with trying to get the best experience you can. Many say that they have better orgasms when practicing this. People also practice this to try to get a dry orgasm. Even a rock band person, Sting, practices this.

     There is tantric yoga, this isn't what this is! I don't know how I haven't heard of this. Maybe cause any other form of sex rather then 'vanilla' was taboo and bad when I was growing up.

Anyway, so glad I could educate you today❤❤❤