Chastity

This isn't really a weird kink. It is actually pretty normal. I just hagd never looked into it. So I thought I would do a little research and stuff about it. Also this is just stuff and research I learned about so please if you see that something I learned about isn't right please correct me so I can fix it!

    The meaning: it comes from a Latin word meaning extra marriegal sexual activity. It doesn't mean this anymore as it has been updated to a more BDSM meaning. The rite word now of days means pure/virginity which I find kinda of ironic.

What it is meant for now: It is now meant to stop masturbation and cumming. Although it is mostly used for males now of days females can use it to. There are many types of devices you can use for this. Or you don't have to use devices, it's just more common to use them.

The history: Chasity belts were mentioned in Renisassance poems. Although, most believe that it is actually used as a poetic view and weren't actually putting women in them. Kings would also put there daughters in them to make sure the were virgins till they got married of. The 1850s is when the first proper chasity belt was made and apparently 1850 through 1890 there was a masturbation crisis.

Little story: One time a male was using a cock cage but, ended up losing his key so he had to call the police to saw it off. Yikes!

The turn on: For the sub it is the self control and asking for permission that is the turn on. While for the doms it's the control of allowing someone to get aroused or cum. Also just knowing it's there when your in public and knowing that only you and maybe one other person knows.

Products: Metal panties. Cock cages. Are some you can get them in silicon or metal. There will sometimes be padlocks, electrode, and dildos/ butt plugs. There can also be chains so the person can be hooked onto something else.

WARNING: THIS CAN BE UNSANTARY METAL IS MOSTLY USED IN A ONE NIGHT SITUATION WHILE, SILCON IS USED AS A MORE LONG TERM THING! ALSO, USE SSC, SAFE SANE AND CONSENUAL, IF YOU DON'T THIS CAN TURN INTO ABUSE AND BE TOXIC VERY FAST!!!

Fun fact I learned: The longest recorded dick is 19.1 inches!

Anyway this was all for this update. Sorry it took so long I had went to visit my parents! Anyway so glad I could educate you today!❤❤❤