The new student

Deku was so excited to meet the new transfer student! He was so excited, that he paced back and forth mumbling....as usual when something happens. Then...there he was. He walk through the front doors of the school. He had a plain expression on his face, and he had two different color of eyes. Grey, and blue. His hair was half red, and half white. He saw me, and his face got brighter. He made a small smile, and his eyes became brighter. His father was the Famous 2nd top hero Endeavor. Deku knew nothing about him. He only knew about his quirk and outside appearance. Deku watched as the new student walked down the halls finding his way to his class. Deku decided to follow him and see where he was going. Deku felt this...feeling. A feeling he has never felt before. As he followed the new student, he was heading towards the class of 1A. He looked at his sheet of paper, nodded, and walked inside. Deku felt really surprised that this boy was in his class. The new student went and sat down in an empty desk right beside Deku's. Deku looked at Bakugou. He had this pissed looked on his face as he saw this new student. Deku gave him a stern look to not mess around. Bakugou saw this and gritted his teeth as he was about to explode at Deku with anger. Deku turned around and saw the teacher Mr. Aizaiwa walk in. He had his usual tierd look on his face and he brought in his yellow sleeping bag, and put it in the corner. He had dark black long hair, and baggy eyes. He was known as the hero named Eraser Head. He looked at the transfer student, and asked him to go up to the front of the class, and introduce himself. He got up and slowly walked up and stood there thinking on what to say.

"Hi. My name is Shoto Todoroki. And I am gonna try and get through the hero course." Todoroki looked at Deku and kind of told him not to say anything about his father Endeavor. Deku nodded as Todoroki walked back to his seat. He sat down, and plainly looked at Mr. Aizaiwa.

After class Deku told him to meet him at the school roof.