Tears

Todoroki pov

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. How could I? It's not everyday you see a ghost of someone you loved.

"I...I don't understand... you're dead...r..right? Am I imagining things..? Is this real..? You can't be here..right in front of me... it's impossible...isn-" The ghostly figure of Deku gave me a hug...he was crying... I felt hot tears roll down my face. I started to sob. "Izuku...how could you leave me here...alone..by myself..and you just...appear..?" I was holding him tight, not wanting to let him go. "Shhh...Shoto... it's ok...I'm sorry...I...I couldn't defend myself against...them...they were too fast...their quirks were stronger than what I could handle...they had blades...tons and tons of blades...I was basically shred to pieces..." Tears rolled down my face even more hearing what had happened coming from him. "B-but...then...how are you...here?" Deku stayed quiet for a few moments. "I don't know. The last thing I remember is..." Then he fell to the ground. I know he's a ghost...how is this happening.. it's as if he is still human...

Deku pov

I was trying to remember how I ended up on the roof of UA...I was trying to explain, when suddenly, I just...blacked out..I had no idea what was going on..I woke up outside of my Ghost body. "Wh... what's going on...!?" I was panicking. Then I heard a voice...it was as if it was in my head. "You don't remember anything..well let me show you..." I was watching Todoroki crying over my ghost body trying to shake me awake. I was able to feel him shaking me...but then suddenly, I was back at my death, watching it as if it was a movie.

I was walking towards my house,when these Villans blocked my path. I was ready to attack at any time. They slowly walked around me. "What do you want." I demanded as politely as I could. They smiled, and one of them snickered. "We..want money..." I was surprised that that's all they wanted. Did they not know who I am? Don't they know I go to freaking UA? "Don't you know who I am?" I asked. They shook their heads. "Listen kid. We will let you go, if you give us money." I thought for a second trying to figure out how to get out of here. "And what if I don't?" I looked around looking for an escape route that I can take. "Then you die." I stared. I found a way I can possibly get out of here. There was a big rock I can jump off of. I can jump off of that..and run off...I did a small smile. "Alright then boys..I don't have any money. It's not like I would give it to you anyway." They were shocked as they started to close in on me. I ran towards the rock and jumped using my quirk. Somehow, one of them sneaked behind me and jumped at the same time as me, and stabbed me right in the back. I didn't understand how that was possible...I was sure that my plan would work...I fell down to the ground and overwhelming pain in my back. I could feel blood spreading across my back. The Villans surrounded me, taking their blades out and slashing me non-stop..until finally..it was getting hard to breathe and everything went black...I woke up in a place made of fluffy clouds and gold everywhere. I heard a voice...but it was coming from everywhere.

"Hello Izuku Midoriya. I see that you have died a tragic death." I was shocked. "I'm.....dead?" There was a moment of silence. "You haven't had a full life like you thought you would. But..I can give you a second chance at life." I lit up. "I-I can..? H-how?" "Well..I know you have a lover. You must make each other be in love, and confess. Only then, can you become human again.." I smiled. "I'LL DO IT!!" Then,a bright light shone in my eyes, and I was back on the ground hearing Todoroki cry. "I-I guess... you're gone.. again...I-I'm sorry Izuku..." He stood up...he was leaving...in a raspy and weak voice, I got his attention. "W-wait...Shoto..." He gasped and turned around. I slowly sat up. He hugged me crying. I hugged him back. "Don't scare me like that again Izuku... it's 6:30..." I was surprised. "I was out for that long...?" Shoto nodded. I smiled. "Meet me here at 4pm...okay? I'll explain everything I saw while I was out." Shoto nodded. "Okay..see you tomorrow Izuku.." And then he walked away...

I decided to stay here and just relax for the night. I layed down, and looked up at the beautiful dark cloudless sky. Stars twinkled everywhere. It was beautiful. I saw a bunch of stars in the shape of Shoto's face. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that it's short. I wasn't sure what to do in this chapter. 😅 Anyway, hope you guys have a great day/night!!