The talk of new friends

Deku was waiting for Todoroki to come to the rooftop. If he didn't that's ok. But he was really hoping to see him and talk.

Finally, Todoroki showed up and walked towards Deku, stopping right in front of him. Deku motioned to sit down. Todoroki obeyed and sat down on the cold stone material.

Deku smiled, and started to talk. "Hi Todoroki. I'm Izuku Midoriya. But you can just call me Deku. I noticed that you don't show muh expression. You only brightened up when you looked at me. Why is that?"

Todoroki sighed and explained his past and how he felt seeing a person that gave him...the feeling."

Deku looked shocked. "Wow...what a tragic past...I'm sorry to hear. I didn't know that Endeavor was that bad...but I felt the same way when I saw you. I felt as though you were...the one. But I also had a tragic past...before my dad left...he abused me...everyday until I had bruises all over my body. And worst of all... Kacchan bullies me every day." Todoroki had a shocked and confused face. He tilted his head and asked, "Kac...chan?" Deku explained that's his nickname for Bakugou. And that he'd always call him that. Right from when they were little.

Todoroki and Deku became friends and chatted everyday. Every day at 4pm they sit on the rooftop and watch as the sun goes down and the stars rise.

But one day, Deku didn't come to school. Todoroki hoped that he'd be there tomorrow. But he never did. Every day of the week he was missing.