Bad News

Todoroki decided to investigate on where Deku could be and what happened to him. First, he went to Deku's house, and knocked on the door. Deku's mom, Inko answered. She looked horrible. Her green hair was messy, her face was tear stained, her clothes were dirty like it's been more than a week since she changed her clothes. She looked weak like she hadn't gotten any sleep for a long time. Todoroki can tell that something bad happened.

Todoroki's P.O.V

Inko looked at me in surprise. I looked at her back seeing her in such a horrible state. "Who are you?" Inko asked. I was nervous and replied, "I'm...Shoto Todoroki...a friend of Izuku's." When I said his name, tears welled in her eyes and motioned for me to come inside. I followed her to the living room and she sat down. I sat down on another couch across from her. "I'm assuming you want to know if I know anything about him or what happened?" Inko asked me. I nodded. She looked down at the ground calming down and said, "he....got murdered by Villans. I was the only one informed about it by the Heroes." My eyes widened as tears formed in my eyes. I was able to hold back the sensation to cry, but one tears slid down my face. "I see you care for him." Inko sadly smiled. "I'm happy he had a friend. He was always lonely with no friends and was always being bullied as he grew up. Only because...he was quirkless back then." I was wondering why sometimes I caught him being a little scared and nervous around Bakugou. He acted as if it didn't bother him. But I know it did. Inko asked me to keep it a secret. So, I did.