Deku......?

The next day, Todoroki decided to go to school for the memories with him...he was...the one that I wanted to be with...for the rest of my life....but....he's gone now...I could never hope to see him again...but he wished he could...

Todoroki didn't pay attention to anything in his classes. He was just trying his best not to cry. He was holding back his tears...but it was hard. Todoroki asked to go to the bathroom to fresh myself up. He stood up from his chair and slowly left the classroom and headed to the roof.

He stayed there up until school was over. He knew that Mr. Aizaiwa won't be too happy.

He was used to being in trouble by Endeavor, his father. It won't be too hard to explain to Mr. Aizaiwa.

Todoroki slowly let himself to go into a small nap the darkness taking over him.

About half an hour later, he felt something shaking him, causing him to wake up. He sat up yawning and rubbing his eyes. He stretched seeing nothing around him. It was...4pm...the time me and Deku sat her Watching the sunset together...

Suddenly he is startled by hearing a voice. "Shoto? What are you doing up here?" Todoroki looked around seeing nothing but feeling a presence with him.

Todoroki P.O.V

I had woken up from my nap. I checked the time and noticed it was...4pm...? The time me and...Deku watched the sunset seeing the stars rise...

I looked out to see the sunset...

Then I heard a voice...

"Shoto? What are you doing here?"

I freaked out. I looked around seeing nothing. I recognized the voice...but...who was it? I stood up with my quirk ready. I looked around again...In the corner of my eye...I saw a see through figure...I snapped my head in that direction...the figure stood there...a shocked look on his face...

I looked closer at who it was...

"Deku....?"