~1~

Y/N's POV:

"Y/n, I can't afford your college tuition... I'll try to work as hard as I can honey, I promise." My mom said to me with sorrowful eyes which made me want to give her the biggest hug and say that I appreciate her.

"It's fine mom! From now on, I'm going to take care of you. Of us... so don't worry!"

It's hard to see your own mother struggling to take care of herself. It just makes you sad.. well at least for me.

"Okay y/n, I trust you." She said with a sweet, but somewhat sad smile.

   ~~

It's been about three days since I said I was going to take care of my mother. Things are going not so well..

"Aghhhh! I can't even make money for myself! How am I supposed to take care of my mom now?! I'm so dead." I said to myself. I collapsed my head down on the desk as I thought about how much of a disappointment I am to my mom. I can't take care of her.. what am a suppose to do now?

Sugardaddy.net 

Hmm...What is this? Should i check it out?
Aishhhh I'm asking so many questions.

Screw it. I'm checking it out.

*Click-click*

Oh.. it seems to be a site where they pay you to be a sugar-baby. Ughh, I know my mom won't approve this but.. tell me, what else can I do? I mean it's right in front of me, an opportunity is right in front of me. I can't give up.

Here I go.

John:

Nah. He's not my type.

Hyungwon:

Nah. Why do I keep doing this to myself?

But anyways... Next.

Bang Chan:

he's fine, I guess

..he's fine, I guess.
He'll do.

Click-click

   You're now in a chatroom with chan

                                                                          Y/n:
Hi Mr. Bang, how are you today?

Chan has joined the chatroom

Chan:
Oh, hello, Y/n. I am doing fine this evening. How are you, love?

Y/n:
I am doing okay :)

Chan:
That's great, so getting to the point of this site.. are you looking for a sugar daddy?

Y/n:
Ah, well.. yes.

Chan:
If you don't mind me asking, what is your financial situation as of now?

Y/n:
Well... I can't pay off my college tuition and the place that I'm working at doesn't give me good pay. And my mom can't afford it, but I just can't push her to.

Chan:
That sounds very tough for you, but I am here to support you.

Y/n:
Thank you. I've never talked with someone so calm.

Chan:
Anytime, my darling.

Y/n:
Well.. how much do you put as an allowance..?

Chan:
I give $40,000 per week as an allowance. Is that good enough?

WHAT? 40K? HOLY GOD THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY-

Y/n:
omg... that's a lot.. and that is very good enough.

Chan:
Well then, are we good to set up a meeting?

Y/n:
Yes. We can meet at the cafe in downtown Seoul if you're okay with that ^^;

Chan:
Definitely, it is your choice. We can meet tomorrow. I am free by then.

Y/n:
Thank you again.. I guess I'm available at 3 PM if you're okay with that.

Chan:
Of course. I'll have someone pick you up if you want.

Y/n:
No, no. I can just walk. It's only ten minutes away from my dorm!

Chan:
Okay. Well, I have to go to a meeting now. I'll see you soon.

Y/n:
Bye! :)

Chan:
Bye.

Chan has left the chatroom

Y/n has left the chatroom