~4~

Y/N's POV:

   After Dahyun hung up, I went outside and sat on the comfy porch. I had nothing else to do but wait, of course. It was pretty cold outside, so I wore some warm clothes. Pretty smart, huh? I know i am.

Sooner or later, Dahyun showed up.. AND SHE'S WITH HYUNJIN?!

What is GOING ON????

Am I going crazy? Please tell me that isn't him.

IT IS HIM...

Dahyun made a sign for me to get in the car. As for Hyunjin, he just sat in the back silently.
I walked to the car and sat in the front seat, next to Dahyun.

"Wassup y/n ~ Oh I forgot to tell you. Hyunjin is with us today. I hope you don't mind." She said with a nervous look, waiting on my reaction.

I can't blame her for not knowing though. I didn't tell her anything about it. She is clueless.

"No, it's fine. He can go with us." I lied.

"Great! Lets go straight to the mall first! I'll be fun."

We just stayed quiet for the rest of the 15 min trip. You see, I would've been more comfortable if Hyunjin wasn't here. But he's making me feel weird. I didn't want to be rude and tell her that I don't want him to be here right now.. or in fact... I don't ever want him to be here. I'm just tired of him.

Anyways, we got to the mall.

Dahyun and I were really hungry, so we went ahead to the ice cream store. I was also craving for ice cream.

"Can I get a vanilla ice cream?" I ordered.

I didn't really like anything else except vanilla ice cream. I'm basic, I know.

"And can I get a chocolate ice cream?" Dahyun ordered.

I felt like being kind, so I made a very risky decision to ask Hyunjin what he wanted to eat. Here we go.

"Do you want to eat anything?" I asked in one breath.

"Yeah. I want to eat you." He said inappropriately.

It made me very uncomfortable. I wanted to punch him.

"Um, excuse you? please stop it Hyunjin. I-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence.

All of a sudden... Chan came out of nowhere and punched Hyunjin.

"Chan!!" I screamed.

At this point,

Everyone was surrounding us

Chan and Hyunjin are fighting

Dahyun is confused

And

I'm crying.

It's a mess. I shouldn't have asked to hang out. It's all my fault. I want to die right now.

"HEY!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!" The manager yelled as he came rushing to the scene.

Everyone started leaving and Chan got up.

"Don't ever appear in front of y/n again. You'll regret it." He threatened.

He took my hand and we ran out of the place. We stopped at a park nearby and sat down for a rest after 5 minutes of running nonstop.

"Hey y/n, don't ever see him again.. okay?"

"Okay.. but why? Is something wrong?" I asked confusedly.

"He's dangerous. I want to keep you safe, with me."

Dangerous? He only cheated on me... but he's also dangerous? I'm confused, but I don't want to know what he's done. It'll make things worse. Hyunjin already hurt me enough. I can't bare any more pain.

Emotions came and before I could even say anything else.

I broke down in tears.

It hurts so bad.. The feelings that are surrounding me hurts. I want to forget about everything. Forgot about Hyunjin, mostly. Why did I ever get with him?

Unexpectedly, Chan pulled me into a tight hug. He's soft and warm.. a feeling I would never ever want to lose. It felt nice.

Can we stay in this moment forever?