~5~

Y/N's POV:

   I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot about Dahyun... DAHYUN?!

"Oh, Chan! I forgot about Dahyun! We left her at the mall... Let's go!" I said as I grab his hands and we ran back all the way to the mall.

~~

We got to the mall and started looking for Dahyun.

"Dahyun! Dahyun!! DAHYUN!!!" I screamed.

Where could she possibly go? It hasn't been that long. Maybe I'll look a little bit more for her.

~~

About 2 hours passed and we still couldn't find her. Chan and I literally looked EVERYWHERE. There wasn't a sign.

"Chan, maybe we should go home." I said breathlessly.

"Yea, I'll drive you home." He offered

"Okay."

As i was walking out of the mall, my phone vibrated.

You have a message from Dahyun;

Dahyun; Hey y/n, sorry if you were looking for me. I found myself feeling so guilty for the fight.. so I just left. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were uncomfortable with Hyunjin. Next time, I promise I won't bring anyone you hate. Good
night ~

Sighs* she was HOME ALL THIS TIME?! That dumbo!! Aishhh.

"Dahyun texted me.." I said as I looked down.

"What did she say? Is she alright?"

"Yes.. apparently.. she was home all this time." I said in embarrassment.

Why did I make him come all the way here to spend 3 hours to look for a girl who was at home all this time? Ejeksbpssjkssm

"Really? Wow. Well it's fine, I got to spend some time with you. That's good." He smiled

My heart... it's beating really fast. He's really messing with my heart. But I can't help it. Am I in love?

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Let's go."

~~

Chan drove me home.

"Thanks for today, Chan. Oh, and I'm sorry for the fight. I never thought it would turn out that way." I apologized.

"It's fine. As long as you're okay, I'm okay."

"Are you sure??" I laughed.

"Of course! I'll do anything to protect you.. count on me, alright?" He said.

"A-alright.."

I wanted to ask Chan I favor. The favor is for him to be my "boyfriend".

Not because I want a boyfriend.

Because it's the only way my mom would understand the situation. If I have a boyfriend, my mom would be fine with it. It's the only solution for me. 

"By the way, Chan... Can you do a big favor for me?" I asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Can you be my B-boyfriend? A fake boyfriend for right now. Because it's the only way my mom is going to except it. She wouldn't  like me being a sugar baby, you know?" I explained.

CHAN's POV:

Fake boyfriend? Why can't I be her REAL boyfriend? I know my job is supposed to be a sugar daddy, but I'm catching feelings here. Can't you see?

"Sure, I'll do it." I replied.

"Thank you! You're a lifesaver! Can I introduce you to my mom tomorrow?"

"Sure. Do you want to meet at 4:30 pm?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's a good time. Thank you once again for agreeing!" She said as she ran to her house.

"You're welcome.." I mumbled to myself.