~2~

Y/N's POV:

Today's the day. Hopefully, I'll get the money he promised me. That's all I want for now. Just the money. Anyways, I got out of bed. It's 1:39 and we're meeting at 3:00, so basically I have less than 2 hours to get ready. What makes it worse is that I have no idea what to wear. Let's just decide that after I take a shower.

15 minutes later (after the shower)

Fortunately, I was able to pick out a pretty nice outfit.

It looks like this:

Not the best, but it's pretty

I put on some makeup and accessories. It wasn't much. Just a tiny bit of makeup. And off I go to meet Chan.

~~

Right when I walked in I see Chan. He's just so hot... wait- what am I thinking. No! I can't be thinking about that at a moment like this. I just want the money. That's it.

I put on my sweet smile and walked to where Chan was.

"Good morning Mr. Bang, how are you today?" I said as I sat down on the comfortable chair.

"I'm good. And by the way, you can just call me Chan or Chris. Whatever fits you." He smiled.

AHJFKFSJJG CAN THIS MAN STOP KILLING ME?! I DIDN'T SIGN UP TO GET KILLED.

I calmed myself for a split second.

"I'll call you Chan. Thank you~"

There was silence for a good 5 seconds. I had to tell him something important, and it's the perfect moment to break the awkward silence.

"Hey Chan, m-may I ask you a favor?" I said nervously. I didn't know if he'll accept the favor or not.

"Yes, babygirl? What is it?"

Omg. WHEN I TELL YOU I DIED... I DIED!! WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME?! B-BABYGIRL?

But I didn't bother asking. Let's just ignore that.

"S-so can you make sure my mom doesn't find out about this? She'll be disappointed if she finds out." I looked down in worry.

"Of course. Anything for my babygirl."
Chan said, slightly smirking.

Sigh* what have I gotten myself into? I swear, sometimes I'm just so dumb that I just can't.

I can't catch feelings.

I will not catch feelings.

I won't catch feelings.

There, i should be good now.

"Thank you~ You're the best!" I said.

~~

So for the rest of the time, we talked about our hobbies and the schedules for our meet ups.

It was time to say goodbye.

I got up and was about to turn around to leave but all of a sudden..

Hyunjin

Hyunjin is my ex. We broke up a year ago because I found out he was cheating on me. I never thought I'll see him again.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He said while slightly leaning his head. I didn't want to talk to him so I tried to leave.

Hyunjin harshly grabbed my wrist.

"Go away!!" I yelled.

Tears came running down my eyes. I hate him. I never wanted to see him. Why does he always have to come back to my life?

Chan came in the middle of us and pushed Hyunjin to the ground.

"She's mine now."