A motive?

It was another day in the killing game. No murders at all. Everyone is still alive. While eating breakfast Monokuma appeared out of nowhere. "What the hell!" He said "Why aren't you bastards killing each other." Kaede spoke up "Like we said, we won't kill."

"Well I want to start it so I made a motive." Monokuma says "Everyone please go to the gym." With that Monokuma left leaving the high schoolers nervous. Everyone walked over to the gym where Monokuma was waiting.

"Now to explain the motive." Monokuma said "1 person will regain their memories. That person will be decided with this  wheel. Now let's spin the wheel." Monokuma walked up to the wheel and spins it. Everyone waits for the wheel to chose the one that will regain their memories.

The wheel slows down and lands on.......Kokichi Oma. "Pupupu looks like Kokichi is our lucky person." Kokichi just smirks like this is all just a big joke. "Nishishi looks like I'm the chosen one." Suddenly a helmet come out from the ceiling and connected itself to kokichi's head. Then a bright light. Kokichi screamed bloody murder.

When the light disappeared. The others saw Kokichi on the floor passed out. Everyone went over to him to see if he is ok. "Hey," Kaito says "Kokichi you ok?" He starts to shake Kokichi softly. Slowly, Kokichi started to wake up. Kokichi opened his eyes and saw Kaito. His face turned into terror "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kokichi started to scoot away as if trying to get away from Kaito.

"Woah, are you ok?" Kaito says confused and shocked. "G-get away f-from m-m-me!" Kokichi was stuttering. Kaito stays where he is. Shuichi walks up to Kaito. "What happen to Kokichi?" Before Kaito could reply they heard footsteps. They turn to see Kokichi running towards them. Kokichi jumped on Shuichi "S-Shuichi your h-h-here." He says "I-I'm glad I-I'm not a-alone." Kokichi hugs Shuichi having no intention of letting go.

Shuichi was confused "Kokichi," He says "What do you mean?" Kokichi looks at Shuichi confused "W-What do you m-m-mean?" "You seem a little freaked out when you woke up. Why?" Kokichi started to shake "That's because K-Kaito is h-here." Kokichi said "You s-said that y-you will a-always p-protect me."

Hi this is the first chapter I hope you liked it. Sorry if it is short. Word count : 393 words