Questions

"You s-said that y-you will a-always p-protect me." Kokichi says. Protect him Shuichi thought. "What are you talking about?" Shuichi asked. Kokichi looked shocked "You d-don't r-remember?" He looked confused. "No." Shuichi says "Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" Kokichi just nodded.

He let go of Shuichi and stood up. Shuichi got up "Ok first question, do you know whats going on?" Kokichi shook his head. "Second, Do you know who everyone is?" Kokichi nodded. "That's Kaito Momota the school's bully." He points at Kaito.

"What me!?!?" Kokichi just nodded. He then listed off other people "Maki Harukawa is shy and also kaito's girlfriend." Maki and Kaito started to blush. It was pretty obvious that they liked each other. "Next is Kirumi she is really lazy. She tells other people to do stuff for her." Kirumi pretty surprised "I see."

"Himiko is pretty loud. Though sometimes she falls asleep during class." He says "Tenko is really strong. She obsessed over 'hot' guys, but stay with Himiko." He then whispers "I thinks she likes her." He continues "Ryoma is a good kid. I don't know much about him we don't talk." He looks at Rantaro "Rantaro is my brother from another mother. We known each other since we were kids. The same with kiibo but he is very quiet."

"A-ange is crazy. Being in a r-r-religious family and I-I-I mean super religious. I think s-she will b-b-be crazy being in that s-situation." He pauses looking at Gonta "Gonta I-is very weird. He would sometimes scary the girls with bugs." He felt a shiver down his spine.

He looked at Miu and got a disgusted look on his face "That's t-the s-schools slut." Miu just starts to freak out. "Korekiyo is the schools weirdo. He just talks about his sister. Kaede is mean and has no soul. She keeps saying 'I have no faith inhumanity and keeps flirting with you." He says "I don't know about her." He points at Tsumugi.

He than looks at Shuichi with a small blush. "And you are my lover." He says "Or as you say Boyfriend." He smiles and Shuichi starts to blush. Kokichi then grabs shuichis hand "Can I hug you again?" Shuichi just nodded. Kokichi hugs Shuichi for a long time. Shuichi hugged back and just processed everything he just heard.

Words count : 408 words