Knowing

There was Rantaro Amami dead. Kokichi was screaming and crying at this point. Grabbing Shuichi like his life depends on it. Everyone come in "Whats wro-AHHHH!" Kaede says seeing the body. Monokuma popped out with the monokubs "Pu pu pu looks like a murder did happen." Kokichi looks at him "M-monokuma."

Shuichi looks at kokichi "Do you recognized him?" Kokichi nodded his head "Oh well here is the handbook." Shuichi reads the student handout "Well let's start

~after Investigating and class trial~ *cause we already know it*

Kaede......Kaede did it as they watch the execution Kokichi spots something

Kokichi POV *wow POV change*

I look over to avoid looking at the execution. And I see Tsumugi smiling almost laughing as if she.......likes it. That's when it hit me. The reason I can't remember Tsumugi is because she is the mastermind. It's all coming back now.

~flashback~

"Ok so what's gonna happen is that you'll lose all you memories and have different personalities." Tsumugi says explaining everything "Hold on." I look at Shuichi "I wanna know if Kokichi and I will remember each other?" Tsumugi looks at us "Maybe for a motive. I'm not sure."

I look at the others and Shuichi before we go inside the tubes. I see Kaito kissing Maki, Miu doing something very weird, and then I at Shuichi. He grabs my chin and kiss me. It feels wonderful when ever he kisses me. "See you soon." "Yeah~" With that I go inside the tube

~end of flashback~

"S-Shuichi?" Shuichi looks at me crying "Yeah?" I'll tell him later he seems really upset "Let's go to bed." Shuichi just nodded and we all walked back to the dorms feeling........I don't know.....we went and woke up to the morning still feeling......something and i know something about someone and I can't wait until this is over.

Word count: 315 words