Night time

Everyone started going into their dorms due to the night time announcement. Kokichi was following Shuichi like a little puppy. Once they get to kokichi's room Shuichi speaks "This is your room I'm down stairs." Shuichi starts to leave before Kokichi grabbed his arm. Hugging it.

"P-please d-don't l-leave!" He says with fear in his voice "I-I have h-horrible d-dreams and you w-will a-always h-h-help me s-sleep." "How?" Ask Shuichi. Kokichi started to blush a bit "He l-let m-me s-sleep with h-him." He says. Shuichi starts to blush "So your asking to sleep with me in the room."

Kokichi nods. "O-ok." Shuichi started to shutter. The 2 walked to shuichis room. Shuichi opened the door and let Kokichi in. "Do you have something to wear?" Kokichi shook his head. Shuichi thought for awhile and went to his closet. Shuichi finds a extra shirt. It was a plain white shirt.

He gives it to Kokichi and he goes and puts in on. Shuichi looks away and starts to change himself. After he is done he looks over to Kokichi. The shirt was oversized and went down to his knees. The sleeved slipped from his shoulder. Shuichi has a light blush on his face.

"Well you can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the floor." Kokichi looked shock "N-No." He says "You c-can sleep o-on the b-b-bed with m-me!" He says with a blush on his face. Shuichi kept saying he'll sleep on the floor but Kokichi kept insisting. Shuichi gave up and went on the bed.

Kokichi went with him.  Once they turn off the lights they start to go to sleep. "Ummm....S-Shuichi?" "Yes Kokichi?" "Can I s-sleep closer t-to y-you?" Shuichi had a light blush on his face. "Um....Sure." Kokichi started to get closer to Shuichi. He hugs him "I-is this o-ok?" "Yeah. I-it's ok." With that both of them fell alseep.

Words count: 145 words